Chapter 15: The third year ambush! Madness is high!

Chapter 15 Plot:

Chapter 15 Plot:

Chapter 15: "The third year ambush! Madness is high!" Three years have passed since Trunks from the future gave a warning about the androids. A week remains until the 12th of May arrives. The Humans have plotted a way to end Kakarot once and for all, but they fail to realize just how advanced the warrior is compared to them! From being abandoned for such a long time, Kakarot has finally crossed paths with Bulma. When they questioned his actions, the warrior simply replied with; "I just like to see you all suffer!"

The Saiyan warrior grins at their suffering. He has truly became relentless!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! (Come on, me! Stop writing so many WORDS!)

PUBLISHED ON: January 4, 2017!

Huh? Why is the update early? Because I finally got to writing a little more.

Normally, I have days when I just don't feel like writing. Each chapter takes a week to write if I write more than one chapter at a time. It will take me hours... Possibly all day just to write a single chapter. I might be exaggerating.

It takes me so long because if I rush then the chapter is just a sloppy mess. Also, Christmas Break is over. Since I am a senior, I will be more focused with school work than anything else. I need to graduate.

Updates might become reeeeally slow. As I said, chapters 11-22 are the darkest in Goku's part. You'll seen soon.

ATTENTION READERS: As said by RealMelodyHope (Wattpad) I listened to a song and it seems to almost match up Kakarot's scenario here in this chapter! The song will be suggested... you'll see! Listen when pointed out! (By the way, the beginning of this chapter may seem like a reference to the song, but I wrote that part a week before the song was shown to me. XD What are the odds?)

So yeah. This is chapter 15. This is the chapter I've been excited about. Suddenly, I'm now feeling like this wasn't well written either-

Okay, okay. I'll stop bashing myself.

BUT! The dates you see are my closest and most accurate guess. The years (Age) are official with some. Some are a guess to what i think based from the DB timeline I had to look into ever since I began writing this fanfic book series.

If I get one wrong and you know, hey, I said it's my most accurate guess. I didn't just throw a random date in there, you know.

Goku's birthday is his real birthday. Gohan's is too, except the day. I only know Trunks' year so I guessed with his. On May 12, he was 6 months... He had to be born around December. I threw in a random date.

Vegeta's year is official.

All the others are made up in the closes estimation I can make.