Chapter 31: A threat formed from all corners! The pest in a whole new level!

Chapter 31 Plot:

Chapter 31: "A threat formed from all corners! The pest in a whole new level!" The entire Resistance Army had been reported completely neutralized by the Saiyan warriors! All that remains is The Red Ribbon, and the next project was launched...? A lot of chemistry or biology was involved, and it's too much for Kakarot to understand due to his lack of education. What he does understand is how this new threat is sucking the life out of any other lifeform it comes across.

Literally.

Also, it seems the Saiyans aren't the only ones aware of this. An old enemy crosses paths with the Saiyans. Will it be an unlikely alliance, or a planned stab on the back?

STRANGELY...

Kakarot's strange behavior concerns not only his oldest brother who is always looking after him, It worries the others too. It troubles Vegeta who sees this as a potential threat. Tarble puzzles together the reasons why.

It seems that Kakarot has changed far more than what was thought. ChiChi may just have a huge burden in her hands...

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

Oh, by the way. Chapter 32 is available too.

PUBLISHED ON: April 19, 2017! (Aww, it's almost been 2 years since Book 1 was published! It was April 21st when the first chapter came out!)

WORDS: 19,845

ATTENTION! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Some of you might have noticed, but take a good look at this story's rating.

Yep. It's no longer T for Teen. Now it's M for Mature.

These last two chapters have some content I believe cannot be in a T rated story. I was getting a little paranoid, so I changed it to M, just to be safe.

Book 4 will be the same, so it too is Rated M.

This story got too dark.

You know, a friend of mine read this and said that Kakarot seems to be a Yangire.

I've heard of Yandere.

I've heard of Tsundere.

Yangire?

I did some research on it. To break it down... it's basically someone who is nice and kind on the outside... but in the inside, they are like a psychopath. Crazy killers I guess.

It seems to show whenever they snap.

Some become this way when something tragic happens, or when they are reminded of a terrible past.

I mean... Kakarot is truly kind and easygoing all around but after what he went through, if he snaps he does go insane.

Does he fit to be a Yangire? You tell me.

ATTENTION! READERS! THERE WAS A SLIGHT CHANGE IN PLANS! TITLE CONTEST ENTRIES ARE CLOSED!

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT CHAPTER!

... which was published today as well!

You get two updates at the same time! :D

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z Kai, or Dragon Ball Super! Akira Toriyama owns it all! As you can see, I wrote the full series' names instead did abbreviations, because I felt like it!