Chapter 18: Accepting the monster you are.

Chapter 18 Plot:

Chapter 18: "Accepting the monster you are" May 12th is close, and the Saiyans prepare to strike out to prevent the future events they were warned about. Kakarot begins to find himself among his kind. It seems to their eyes... that the stubborn warrior is finally accepting the "horrible monster" he turns out to be. Through that acceptance, has his heart finally hardened?

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! CHECK OUT NEW POLL!

PUBLISHED ON: January 18, 2017!

Yaaay! I relaxed even more! 20,437 words!

Well... the chapter preview that was posted on the mast chapter is a bit inaccurate since uh...

Most of it is actually chapter 19...

... yeah. My mistake. I had to slightly change the summary you see above...

Besides that...

Do you know... that I LOVE babies? They are cute and always into mischief. I have 3 little sisters. The oldest is 6. I watched them all grow from when they were newborns arriving home.

I have a baby sister. She's cute but she loves to scratch faces!

So yeah. Baby Trunks' "lines" and his behavior is from my experience with babies.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama is the true author!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Updating more often never felt so cool!

-Espeon804

Chapter 17 left you off:

"KAKAROOOOT!" Raditz screams out the name in pure horror. The looks in his eyes show pure fear, and it hardens into sudden determination. He ignores every stabbing sensation he feels with his movements, and he turns his body which shocks everyone. His elbows strikes the general on the head, and his tail is freed. Immediately, his feet leaves the ground as he jumps.

Vegeta pauses and is in for a surprise when Raditz lands and skids across the dirt, stopping in front of the unconscious Kakarot. Raditz stands with knees slightly bent and slightly hunched over with his hands out to the side.

His stance is no fighting stance.

He stands as a shield.

Raditz's eyes turn cold and they narrow. The others are in pure disbelief. This is the very first time Raditz had ever disobeyed an order from the prince. He had done the unthinkable... by standing before him.

Turles can't believe this! Raditz is serious. He actually freed himself and had the confidence to stand against Vegeta!

Tarble gasps. "He... did he really just...?"

Vegeta begins to fill with anger, but Raditz seems unfazed by it.

"Forgive me, Prince Vegeta." Raditz says firmly.

Vegeta clenches his fist "You little- move aside, and that is an order! Disobey me, and you are nothing more than a traitor!"

Raditz doesn't budge and inch. "No."