Chapter 3: Fight for your life, Kakarot!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter of "The Forgotten Past of The Earthling Saiyan"!

:D

We are getting closer and closer to the....

Oh, wait. We are in the Android Saga...

Feeling not so happy today because of the wait?

HEY! QUICK! WATCH THIS DBZ VID IF YOU WANNA LAUGH: /watch?v=O2oBllzXbOo

Okay, now catch your breath and read on. XD

Sorry! (yeah, it's old, but there could be some people who never saw it.)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Look! I don't! A new episode just came out in subtitles today, I had had forbidden myself from watching it until this chapter had been published!
All of Dragon Ball belongs to Akira Toriyama!

Chapter's theme: (Add to YouTube URL) /watch?v=6I_8X9g3kUM

Huh? What do I mean by chapter's theme?

Just something to listen to before you read the chapter, or when you realize it is the right time to cue it. Besides... you saw the "Next Time" on the previous chapter? Goku's gonna go old school... Heads up. By request from whom?

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Yay.

-Espeon804

-Chapter 3: Fight for your life, Kakarot! -

"Well... from what I had learned, Goku had arrived at Mount Pazou months ago and took his crew there with him. It looks like he had chosen that spot... for reasons I don't know... But, since I know where he is... I can get this done sooner unless he cooperates." Ahead of him is the vast forest that leads towards the mountains. "He must had came here by instinct. This must be the place he feels the most safe at.. Away from people."

-0000-

"Uh... WHAT?!" Kakarot takes a step back. He literally just came back after wiping out a whole population of people, and he has to learn that this is happening;

Tarble had just broke the news with everyone around. The debate is done, and now it's a mere discussion going on that he just walked into towards the end. He had a feeling something was not good towards him from the way Vegeta had been looking at him. Can the prince at least be a little happy for one day? He only laughs when his comrades get hurt.

"So... what you guys are saying is... you had decided whether or not you're going to throw me out or let me stay?" Kakarot asks.

"Well... it's more like let you live or kill you." Nappa corrects him.

"K-kill?!" Kakarot shakes his head. "Wait a minute! If you try to kill me, it's no surprise if I fight back to live, you know!" He tries to convince them to change their minds. "ChiChi is already dead! That's in the past! Why would I even betray my own kind?!"

Vegeta waves away his words. "Treason is a whole other level. You attacked Nappa to save a damn Human."

"She was my-"