Chapter 28: The unruly teenagers cause havoc! Brace yourself for double trouble!

Chapter 28 Plot:

Chapter 28: "The unruly teenagers cause havoc! Brace yourself for double trouble!" Androids 17 and 18 have done the unthinkable, marking them as unruly teens indeed! Though Vegeta's strength makes it seem he can take them on, they prove to be far stronger than expected! Meanwhile, The Relentless Brothers; Raditz, Turles, and Kakarot - go for the roots of the threat that can kill them at any moment! Playtime is over, even for the goofy Kakarot! When things begin to go out of hand for Prince Vegeta, the general is forced to do what he had been told since the very beginning of Vegeta's life!

ELSEWHERE...

Son Gohan, known among the Saiyans as "Karot" had lost track of Android 20. He stumbles inside an abandoned laboratory that could give him leads. However, the kid's curiosity leads him to an unbelievable discovery that will very much endanger his life. He finds himself fighting for his life against a triple threat of... stereotypes?

While the three brothers are gone, Vegeta and the others run into 17 and 18. When the teen's decide to play, Vegeta is set to a mindset no one ever expected a prince to have!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

Listen to this song as soon as you begin reading chapter: CLICK VIDEO HERE AS SOON AS YOU START READING CHAPTER!

PUBLISHED ON: March 20, 2017!

WORDS: 27,701

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! MUST READ!

Okay, so when I said this book is based on the Android saga, it is, but here I am being stupid.

Stupid me.

There is clearly a CELL saga! It's not really in the same saga as the androids. (ARRGH!) I cannot drag on this book, because those chapters are going to be going on and on and on...

Therefore, what WAS going to be book 4 will be book 5. That means... there will be a total of uh... 6 books.

Huh.

Yep. That's right. This book is ending at Chapter 32! You've seen those previews, so 32 is basically a sneak into the fourth book.

Sorry. First of all, this book has waaaay more words than book 2. I can't keep that going. It's too much.

Good news? You won't have to really wait a month for the new book like you did last time. Book 4 will be based on the Cell saga!

Urrgh.

Urrgh.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

TITLE CONTEST!

WHEEEEE!

ATTENTION! READERS MUST ENTER CONTEST BY ENTERING A WORD OR TWO FOR BOOK TITLE!

"Of The Earthling Saiyan" series, notice how the names link to the saga;

Book 1: "The Wrath" It is based on the Saiyan Saga of DBZkai. Goku learns about his forgotten past and turns against his Earth friends to help the Saiyans wipe out the inhabitants of Earth. He shows anger because he felt betrayed for it to be kept a secret from him. That's where the word "Wrath" comes from in the title. It's another word for "anger" and "rage".

Book 2: "The Retaliation" It is based on The Frieza Saga of DBZkai. Goku and the other Saiyans arrive on Namek and learn how Frieza - the emperor they loyally served for years - was the one who destroyed their homeworld and their race. So they decided to rebel against him and kill him to punish him. The word "Retaliation" means "punishment". That is where it came from.