Chapter 20: Last attempt convincing

Chapter 20 Plot:

Chapter 20: "Last attempt convincing" A surprisingly reappearance leaves Kakarot almost speechless. Siding with the military is no other than the Earth's warriors! With Bulma out the way, the earthlings are left to fend for themselves and the sake of humanity. When the earthlings try to plead for Kakarot to change, the request was declined! Chille finally steps in to play hunter. Kakarot is pinned down in a way he least expects, and Tarble is struggling to view for what is ahead!

ALSO:

Things seem fine after the killing of Oister, but it seems that Kakarot isn't through. The Saiyan will do anything to finish what he started. Once he claimed the throne of Earth, he becomes horribly stubborn and disobedient towards anyone- including Prince Vegeta! The Saiyan who had gone three years without fighting is becoming too difficult to control to the point that only Raditz can get through to him!

However, it won't last very long. Hatred had already consumed Kakarot, and now bloodlust is beginning to consume him as well. How long until this sadic warrior becomes impossible to control? Many try to convince Kakarot to stop his actions before he goes too far!

This is the last attempt convincing!

However, it turns out that things may be too late for Kakarot once he displays just how far he can take things. Forever will it be in the mind of the young.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED ON: FEBRUARY 07, 2017!

WORDS: 28,591

I had to uh... cut out a portion of this chapter and transport it to the next. This chapter was getting waaaay too long.

So yeah.

Espeon804 is not good at writing horror or romance. She's good at action and humor.

This fanfic is rated T.

That means "F-Bombs" and "C-Bombs" (the most horrible thing you can call a woman) will not be used. If so, it'll be referenced to or only used once every blue moon.

The B-word meaning a "female dog" is only used to signal an anger scale. It's scarcely used.

Anything violent will go as far as arm loss or such. Anything gory will not be here.

If so, it will be censored, meaning I will give hints that it happened, or reference it a bit: (EX: Character A tells character B; "His body was blown to bits!") but I will not type a visual or describe the details at all. Otherwise, this will be rated M. I'm not into gore.

Why am I saying this?

Uh.

This chapter is very violent. (I'm shocked I typed this far. Geez. I'm not even into this type of stuff. I cringe when someone's arm gets chopped off in movies. O.o)

This chapter is VERY dark.

PLEASE, OH PLEASE READ THE POSSIBLE QUESTIONS AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama is the original author!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'