Chapter 9: Take the view of the unique warrior

Chapter 9 Plot

Chapter 9: "Take the view of the unique warrior." Turles wakes up at last, and despite Raditz's efforts, Turles still runs into Kakarot! Kakarot is happy to finally meet Turles... but Turles doesn't seem too thrilled himself. To Kakarot... it feels like Planet Namek all over again.

Also... Raditz finally pieces together what Tarble spoke of! The warrior is fearful of the worst, and he has to warn Kakarot! But knowing Vegeta and Nappa, they are listening in, so saying the warning directly will lead to trouble. What will he do to give the warning?

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED: October 18th, 2016!

I enjoyed writing the second half of this chapter very much. I don't know why, but I did! Though it's somewhat dramatic, it was fun!

Pay close attention to this one. It's pretty cool in my opinion... though I feel it is somewhat rushed.

I am such a harsh critique on myself. :P

PLEASE VOTE ON MY POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T YET! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama owns it all!

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign language"

''Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Enjoy!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 9: Take the view of the unique warrior! -

The sounds of rustling leaves and grass is constant due to the light breeze. The cries of animals are scattered around the forest. A few monkeys move about in the trees, and one in particular has a golden collar around its neck that looks somewhat similar to the crown Kakarot has on his head.

Tarble happens the walk under that tree, and he takes notice. "Well. Hello."

The monkey waves.

"You must be the creature Kakarot told me about. You just won't leave him alone, huh? Did he give you that collar so that he can tell you apart from the rest? No wait... there's not much similarities between to and your buddies. I guess he gave you that for some other reason. Your name is Youzi."

The monkey nods, and he jumps to a lower branch. He taps his collar and chirps.

"Is that so that you can find him? Does it react to his crown or something?" The young prince finds it funny that he is talking to a monkey, but he is curious.

Youzi tilts his head... probably saying the prince is half right. However, he doesn't dwell with the conversation. He jumps off the tree and lands on the ground. He waves at the prince to follow him, and he runs off.

"Showing me something?" Tarble quickly follows.

After a while, Youzi stops and turns around, and he seems disturbed. He points and shakes his head, meaning whatever it is, isn't pleasant.

The price finally arrives at the scene, and he pauses, not knowing if what he is seeing is true or not. Laying on the grass is a two-star Dragon Ball. However, it is smeared with blood... which means whoever had it must had been attacked. He reaches down to pick it up, and his eyes shift up and spot the source of what he suspected.