Chapter 16: "Ready or not, here I come!"

Chapter 16 plot:

Chapter 16: "Ready or not, here I come!" Kakarot had dealt with one major issue and is left to deal with another. He returns back to headquarters, giving his comrades a surprise visit! Has the warrior changed more than they bargained for? Turles certainly isn't pleased, and Kakarot is willing to show him just how foolish he is! When the tension between them goes from bad to worse, another sibling squabble breaks lose that transforms into a grudge fight?! The warrior Kakarot may just have the warriors realizing they bit off more than they can chew! They are reminded that the happy-go-lucky attitude Kakarot has can quickly disappear once his line is crossed, because his anger is nothing to play with!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter! (I like how organized this layout looks. Isn't it easier to read? I started using this in chapter 2 of this book! I like being organized!)

(Song here almost explains Kakarot's situation with his comrades... Not entirely since there is no ring...)

PUBLISHED ON: January 11, 2017!

I begun writing a portion of this chapter a loong time ago.

Boy! This book is daaaark!

So dark! Whew! I didn't know I can pull that off!

Still, this chapter feels like the detail is a bit off. I'm judging myself again. Don't mind me.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama is the author! He has other works too you know.

BESIDES Dragon Ball...

... like Dr. Slump.

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

I'm still not use to this whole "Being a legal adult" thing. Let's face it. It's time to grow up!

-Espeon804

- Chapter 16: "Ready or not, here I come!" -

Raditz seems frustrated with the notes his parents had wrote in the notebook. He had studied it all night and he's not getting any leads about himself or his brothers. "She gave this to me knowing I would understand it? Yeah, right. I should be training my tail off instead of looking through these notes."

He flips through several pages, and he hears something clatter on the table. He looks at where his arm rests and he sees a glass of water. Walking from behind it is Zhanshitao who had brought it to him.

The spider taps the glass.

"Not thirsty." Raditz declines the offer, but he glances at the glass, having second thoughts. Maybe he'll need it.

He takes the glass and drinks it in seconds.

Zhanshitao chirps happily, and he crawls to sit on the warrior's shoulder. He watches the pages flip.

Raditz stops flipping as soon as he comes across a strange page. It's written in his mother's handwriting. He notices a star next to a sentence written at the bottom right corner of the page. He leans closer to the book to get a clear reading;

"Plasma may lead the path of truth."

"What does that even mean?"

Zhanshitao shrugs and chirps in a melody that says: I don't know.