Chapter 4: Placed at the mercy of the Golden Crown of Restraint!

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

(Don't ask about video, just watch. :P)

This chapter was published on September 3rd, 2016!

Yes, I'm going to start dating these... because I feel like it. :)

This is the start of the darkest book I have ever written...

Beware... his grudge shall grow!

... sorry. I was trying to sound dramatic.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation holds the credit! Okay?!

This is a disclaimer. Not a "Dis claimer"

Chapter's themes!: (Add to YouTube URL when you see number next to paragraph)

(1) /watch?v=MJfpW7TAlfE (Play twice for better effect)

(2) /watch?v=v7fOuZjASLE

(3) /watch?v=oG2a0LG1Zmo (Play twice if you want. XD)

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

Beware!

You've been warned. There will be more!

-Espeon804

Oh yeah... did you know I had to momentarily stop writing this fic just to turn in a homework assignment on an student-teacher website?

I almost forgot about it. Close call! XD

- Chapter 4: Placed at the mercy of the Golden Crown of Restraint! -

The air is distorted... it appears torn and waving... but finally, it opens. It rips wider and a glowing object suddenly fades in and the glowing stops, revealing a strange oval-shaped vehicle. It hovers high above a wilderness, and it shoots down. Startled birds fly off in huge flocks as it lands on the grass. The rockets turn off, and the ship completely stops.

A second later, the glass top opens, and a hand stretches out and a body stands. The purple-haired teen climbs out and falls, landing right on his back. He bites back a scream due to the fact that his tail is being crushed. It doesn't feel so great with the fact that half of it was just sliced off. He's having a difficult time moving his body, so he digs in his pocket and takes out a small capsule. "Okay... I was told to use this... just in case. A small sip.." He tosses it, and it explodes into a bottle containing a sluggish green liquid. It doesn't appear appealing. Still, he unscrews the top and takes a sip, and his face twists, meaning it must taste terrible, but it is replaced with relief. He screws the top back on and stuffs it inside his jacket pocket.

Looking down behind him, he frowns. "Looks like it'll take some time until it grows back... if it will..." He walks towards the ship and presses a rectangular button that is as big as his hand. The ship puffs in smoke, and in its place, a small capsule falls on the ground. He picks it up and places it in his pocket as well. "I sense a lot of powerful energy... that must be the Saiyans..." He shakes his head. "I can't believe it... I finally get to see some after years of being the last one alive... it's a bit overwhelming, but really, I'm in the past." He checks his hands. "In this timeline... Goku... he must be in the middle of a small fight, so I should wait... but still..."