Chapter 6: How did it lead to this?

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great- OH MY GOD THIS IS 50 PAGES LONG!

I did NOT plan to make it this long at all! I was typing this on my phone... uh... (21,795 words you are reading...)

Well... consider this a two-chapter length special. Book 1 has over 10K reads on Wattpad, so why not? I will never make a chapter this long again. Whoops.

I am so sorry...

Chapter published on: September 27th, 2016!

I've been busy with school... it is trying to murder me. I have like... 3 homework assignments to do tonight... so I finished typing this during my free time in school for you guys. :)

I have tried my best with this chapter. It was very difficult to type on the first half. Excuse the humor here. I was bored.

Seriously. I was so bored.

SEE MY POLL on my PROFILE! (Fanfiction readers)

ANYWAY, READ THIS!

Remember the previous chapter? It was shocking for some (probably knew by some) that The Future Warrior Trunks' parents are Bulma and Raditz!

I have a friend who reads this fanfic too. When she read the fifth chapter. She told me she had a feeling it would be like that!

I read over the end of book 1 and skimmed over book 2... and I realized what was originally just a joke turned out to be an actual issue for poor Raditz. Book 1, chapter 21 was the very first "hint" brought up by Kakarot.

Then we had bk 2's ch. 19 and 27 and 29... XD

Now we have bk 3's ch. 2 that brought the joke again, but ch. 5... that marked it down.

HERE IS WHAT SHE SAID! She told me there is one song she listens to that has to explain their situation so well... so I looked it up and listened to it and read the lyrics.

I never laughed so hard in a while. Look, that song does NOT ACCURATELY explain the situation. There is one part that perfectly does... but really... no...

No....

XD

LISTEN TO THIS WHOLE SONG BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER: (Add to YouTube URL) /watch?v=7CPYoGtI75Q

I told you. This is not how I see the situation. That's how the friend saw it.

As I said before, not into romance.

That song in my opinion is like a parody... like TFS kind of stuff with this fanfic. If so, it would describe Raditz's side, not Bulma's.

Plus, that song is a bit much for a book like this, isn't it? Seriously, some parts of the lyrics describes things you will never see in the Dragon Ball series! XD

THERE ARE only small parts of the song I can see describing the situation in Raditz's case. (Kill me now. Help) I'll (cringe) by her request, explain why...

AAAH. Help.

"I'll be waking up in the morning probably hating myself"

*As we had learned from bk 2's ch. 27, perhaps Raditz was fond of her. (realize not "in love" with but "attracted to")

He hated that. Very much.

"Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go"