Chapter 21: The war for the sake of Planet Earth?

Chapter 21 Plot:

Chapter 21: "The war for the sake of Planet Earth?" It is questioned on why the Saiyans never left Planet Earth. The answer is simple; To win the challenges and claim the planet as a new nutrient ground! Kakarot may be the youngest pure-blooded Saiyan, but he becomes leader of the attacks against the military among the members of his class! Once Planet Earth is tamed, Kakarot plans to either keep it under his reign or to use it as a gateway to new power! He begins his games to test the earthlings for real this time!

HOWEVER...

The games have already started, and Chille is the star of it. Kakarot displays behavior that truly displays him as a threat towards his own kind! Grinning ear to ear? Mockery? He teases their strength! Has Kakarot truly lost his way? They know this isn't like him! The reason behind it? It's not easily known.

Perhaps he had truly gone mad.

Or maybe, he's just wounded in a way that can't be healed.

A/N: Espeon804 here with another great chapter!

PUBLISHED ON: February 12, 2017! (EST. It was around 12AM)

WORDS: 19,416

I had to cut a large portion of Ch. 20 and place it at the beginning of this chapter because the previous one was getting waaaay too long.

Sorry for the confusion.

I really need to stop typing so many words. This is a pretty good chapter though. (Near the end, it gets really good!)

Oh, and guess what? I'm trying to mix this fic with a bit of Sun Wukong. (I have been doing that for a while) Read the Possible Questions at the end!

Please?

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBZKAI, OR DBS! Akira Toriyama is the creator! This is just a fanfic that is uh.

Dark?

Key:

"Talking"

"Foreign Speech"

'Thoughts'

'Telepathy'

This chapter gave me trouble too.

-Espeon804

- Chapter 21: The war for the sake of Planet Earth? -

"It feels great, doesn't it?"

Youzi's voice is the only thing he can hear at the moment.

What happened? He doesn't know. Another soldier is dead to forever rot in Hell. His eyes can't look away from the crimson color he sees. A sense of great power fills him.

'Great?' He thinks to himself as his shoulders shake with a chuckle. 'It felt like I can't be stopped. It's amazing!' His grin doesn't fade out. It won't for a while.

-0000-

"Vegeta is going to kill us." Raditz could be joking, but he sounds a bit serious. He is finally out of range where the creatures roamed at the moment. He flies in the sky with Turles at his side. He's been discussing his concerns with him for a while.

"Kakarot took off after pulling off a cheap trick. He could be anywhere, and I can't exactly fly anywhere I please. Those beasts... Kakarot released them from their cages."