Knock 3 Times

Knock knock knock.
"Your highness?" Nico called to the prince.  It was his second day on the job.  Yesterday, he had been shown around the winding corridors of the palace, given a room of his  own, and memorized the prince's schedule.  It was 8:00 am.  He knocked again.
"Come in." A muffled voice answered through the door.  It swung open to reveal Prince William lying on his back, fully clothed and ready, on his bed.  He was staring at the ceiling with his beautiful blue eyes. 
"Your highness-"
"Please, don't call me that." Will groaned.
"Prince William, your classes begin in 10 minutes.  I was asked by the queen to sit in with you, so I will join.  I see you are ready, and advise you to prepare for lessons now." Nico spoke formally. 
"Jeez, Nico.  Lighten up, will you?" Wills expression shifted into a frown as he sat up.
"Did I say something wrong, sir?" Nico asked innocently, knowing it would annoy the Prince. "Whatever.  I'll see you in lessons."
Nico nodded and closed the door. 

Will actually didn't hate the boy who left his room.  He just, strongly disliked him.  Him and his sleek, messy black hair, and his glossy chocolate eyes, and his smooth, pale skin.  He looked so fragile, like glass, but so strong.  He looked like he'd carried the weight of the world on his shoulders and could easily do it again.  But he also looked like he had struggled through most of his life, and his walls were up.  His eyes were hard, and his lips only curled up once in Wills presence.  The only reason Will didn't like him was because he could take his sister.  He could marry her.  That, and the fact that he didn't like Will.  He decided that he would keep an eye on this "Nico".