Dreams or Nightmares?

Nico ran his fingers through the other boys blonde curls. He laughed at his jokes and let him carry him bridal style to his bed, where they slept in pure bliss. They played games together, argued together, cried and shared hugs together. Nico loved the boy.
But he didn't know who he was.
With a gasp, Nico's eyes flew open, and he realized that all the moments he had shared with the tall, tan, freckled blonde boy had been a dream. He didn't even know his name. Was it worse to wake from a magical dream, or sleep through a nightmare? Nico wiped tears from his cheeks and tugged on the blanket hanging from the bed above him.
"Bianca? You awake?" He whispered. Dark hair fell over the bed, followed by a pretty face- olive skin, chocolate eyes, like his. Nico's skin was paler, though. He had been giving all his food to their little sister, Hazel.
"Yeah." The girl above him smiled. "Can't sleep?" He considered talking about his dream.
"Just woke up. I- I had a dream. About a boy." He muttered.
"You wanna talk about it?" He nodded and explained all the details, describing the boy perfectly- tall, tan, blonde, messy hair and freckles. He had a constant smile, and his eyes were every shade of the most beautiful light blues.
"He sounds wonderful."
"He was. Pity he's not real."
"Yeah." Nico yawned.
"Tired?" He nodded in response. Bianca quietly started singing in Italian, the song his mother used to sing. She stopped when she heard Nico's slow, steady breathing, so she wouldn't wake her sister.