My mom, Lisa, Grandma Sally, their Grandma, Alex, their Aunt Theresa, Thalia and Piper are in the kitchen cooking; my dad, Sean, Grandpa Paul, their Grandpa, their Uncle Mark, Luke, Christian, and Jason are watching a sports game on the TV; and Ashley, London, Cameron, Riley, Shane, Aliyah, Matthew, Grace, James, and Dylan are in the second living room.

I haven't seen Riley and Christian since last Christmas and now they're 10 years old! Shane is now 4 year old and I remember when he was born. It was the day after Luke's birthday. Anyway, we walk into the kitchen so I can say 'hello' to everyone.

"Hi mom." I say when we walk in. "Hi honey," My mom says when she turns around to look at us.

-------------

We just finished eating and now I'm in the second living room with Aliyah, London, Cameron, Christian, Riley, Shane, Matthew, Gracie, Dylan, James, Ethan and Grayson. All the adults are having adult conversations, so we decided to watch the kids.

London is almost two months old, Matthew is a year and eight months old and Gracie, James and Dylan are 6 months old.

I am currently sitting on the love seat with Matthew on my lap and Ethan sitting on my right. I am currently reading him 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'. "On Wednesday he ate through 3 plums, but he was still hungry!" I say and I flip the page. Just as I'm about to read the next page, my phone dings.

"Ethan, do you mind reading to Matthew? I have to check this." I ask him. "I don't mind." He says with a smirk. "Thank you." I say and Matthew get off my lap. "I'll be right back." I say and walk out of the living room and down the hall to the foyer.

I take my phone out of my dress pocket and I have a text from an unknown number. I'm going to check it.

Unknown Number: Emma, it's Zac. I need to talk to you.

'WOW!' Is all my thinking. I need to know how he go my phone number.

Emma: How the hell did you get my phone number?

Unknown Number: In case you forgot, I used to be married to your Aunt and I used to text you.

I forgot about that.

Emma: Okay, what do you want?

I add Zac's number back into my contacts.

Zac: I need you to meet at the diner.

I think he's drunk.

Emma: Why would I do that?

Zac: PLEASE! I CASE YOU FORGOT I USED TO TAKE YOU TO THE MALL AND BUY YOU A BUNCH OF CLOTHES! PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!

Damn.

Emma: Fine! I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I put my phone back into my dress pocket and walk back into the living room. "Hey, I have to go do something. I'll be back in like 45 minutes." I tell everyone in the second living room. "Can I come?" I hear a little voice say.

"Let me ask your mom." I tell him. I walk out of the living room and into the next one. I find Alex and walk up to her. "Can Matthew come with me on a little outing?" I smile. "Sure. His car seat is in my car." She replies. "Thank you." I say and walk back to where Matthew is.

"Come on, Matt." He gets up and walk up to me grabbing my fingers. We walk down the hallway to the foyer and I open the front door. "I have to get your car seat." I tell as we walk over to Alex's car.

I open her car door and grab his seat. I close her car door and walk over to my car. I open the back door and place his car seat down. I help him into the car and buckle him in. "We're going to the diner to meet someone there."I tell him as I close his door and open the drivers door. (By the way, I sure as hell know that it is not that easy to put a car seat in the car).

"Okay." He says sounding content. "Do you have a radio station you like?" I ask him while turning on the car. I look back in the mirror and he is shaking his head 'no'. "Cool." I say and start to pull out of the driveway.

-----------------

I just pulled up to the diner and it's 8:45, so my timing was right; about twenty minutes. "When we get in there, you can order whatever you want to order." I tell him and get out of the drivers seat.

I open the back door and unbuckle him. I lift him out of the seat. "What are you thinking of getting?" I ask him as I set him down. "I think I want french fries." He says. "That's a great choice. I think I'll get that too." I smile as we walk towards the entrance.

"OKAY!" He says in his adorable baby voice. When we reach the entrance, I open the door and someone greets me. "How many?" "I'm actually meeting someone here." I reply and walk to where I see Zac and a bodyguard sitting.

"Daddy!" Matthew screams when he sees Zac. "Matty!" Zac says getting up from the booth and scooping him up. "Hi Zac," I say when I come over. "Thank you for meeting me here." He says and the bodyguard gets up from the booth and moves to the one behind Zac.

"So what's up?" I ask sitting down next to Matthew and across from Zac. Before he could respond, a waiter comes up and asks us, "Can I get you all anything?" "Can we have two orders of fries, a seltzer with lemon- Matthew do you want something to drink?" I ask him.

"Can I have an apple juice?" He asks. "and an apple juice, please?" I ask. "Can I have a coffee?" Zac asks. "Okay, I'll get them out as soon as possible." He says and walks away. "So why did you want to meet me?" I ask him.

"I wanted to talk to you about Alex." He says. "Okay, so get on with it." I say getting kind of pissed. "Okay," He pauses and continues. "I was wondering if you could convince Alex to let me see my kids?"

"In case you forgot, Alex has full custody of them." I say and the waiter comes back with our drinks. "Thank you." I say when he sets my drink down. When the waiter walks away Zac says, "What does that have to do with anything?"

I can tell he's starting to get annoyed. "The judge decided that Alex gets to pick and choose who sees them, so talk to her instead." I say. "Can you at least try?" He asks and I can tell he really wants to see them.

"I'll send you pictures, and I'll give you a half hour to spend with Matthew." I suggest to him. "Okay, that would be great!" Zac smiles. "I'll be over there." I say and walk over to the booth diagonal to them.