She slowly started to nod as he stepped up to her and put it on her ring finger, the platinum plating sliding perfectly on her finger. She would have thought that the ring would have a gigantic stone on its front- but no, it was like an ivy-like pattern as it snaked around each other to produce a tiny, glittering ruby shaped like her name.

Even when she read books, everything seemed so surreal- why would they cry when they got married? she had wondered, but now everything was clear. Happiness, pure happiness that could never be bought, sold, taken, or labored. Happiness that made even the poorest of peasants feel as rich as a queen.

He swooped down and kissed her lightly as she grabbed the back of his neck to pull him closer; the cheers and whoops and wolf-whistles of the crowd fading into white as tears fell from her eyes to drip down her nose, his nose, and on the floor. When he let go, she didn't, and she pulled him in once more to kiss him again.

He turned around smiling. "Did you hear that? The Uchiha line will be restored!"

Cheering was heard throughout the massive ballroom as Sakura smiled widely, blushing.

A little while after, the woman had countless congratulations whizzing around her as she kept on saying, "Thank you, thank you," all while smiling widely while stealing glances at her new fiance.

"I'm happy for you, Lady Sakura."

She turned around at the familiar voice as she beamed. "Crow!" The gentleman bowed as he smiled lightly. "I guess now you really are a lady." Sakura chuckled. "I guess I am."

"How are you feeling?"

Sakura smiled. "Unbelievably happy... did you know about this?" she asked as Crow nodded almost sheepishly. "Everyone knew, to be completely honest. That's the main reason why the villagers came. The invitations were distributed to all the villagers around two weeks ago- a few were too scared to come, but most came because we were once all very good friends with the Uchiha long ago. It's our relief and joy that the line would start back up again."

Sakura nodded as she shook his hand. "Thank you for accompanying me for most of tonight, but I think that I should get back to Sasuke now." It felt so fresh, uttering his name in front of someone that wasn't locked up with her in the manor. She felt a thrill inside her- Sasuke. Not Uchiha, not master- just Sasuke.

He nodded understandingly as he kissed her hand. "I wish you the best of luck. Good night, Lady Sakura- I shall take my leave now."

"I hope to meet you again sometime."

"As do I. Have a lovely evening."

He headed for the doors as Sakura waved good-bye, then turned to see Sasuke, his expression none too pleased. "Him again?" he asked as he welcomed her with a quick kiss. She giggled as she said, "He's a kind fellow, I don't understand why you doubt him so much... anyways, he left the party."

His grim expression was at once replaced by a grin that shone all across his face. "Sakura," he muttered as he leaned in for a deep kiss.

Just as their lips were about to meet, something quite rudely interrupted them.

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Naruto appeared out of the blue with a party popper somehow in his hands as he danced around them, grinning goofily. "As Sasuke's wingman, I'd like to be the first to say congratulations and hope for a great future-"

"You're not the first, idiot."

"Oh well. And I'd just like to say that if the position of godfather is still open, I'm up for grabs-"

Sasuke gave him a light punch on the arm as he laughed. "Whatever. Go talk to Hinata or something."

"Why Hinata?"

"Dense loser. Just go."

Naruto left, as Sasuke turned back to Sakura. "Where were we?" And with no hesitation, kissed her deeply.

Her heart fluttered.

-

-

-

A dark smile illuminated his face. His red eyes glanced over a few things necessary for the procession. Chains, sleeping gas, knives, and a chair lay waiting in the dim light.

"Congratulations indeed, Lady Sakura."

-

-

-

SO I'M ALIVE

AND SHE SAID YES

AND EVERYTHING'S PERFECT

but I wonder who 'he' is huehuehue