"Stop hiding." He spoke against me and I gasped at the vibrations of it on my lower lips. "You taste and smell delicious."

"Harry." I moaned quietly, feeling my cheeks heating at his words and I looked down to find him staring at me. His mouth pulled into a smirk at my reaction, mouth opening as he pointedly stuck his tongue out to flick it against my sensitive nub. His eyes fluttered closed when I dug my head back into the pillow and bucked my hips against his mouth. My hands clamped down on his sheets before releasing and moving to cup my own breasts. They wandered down my own body until I found the curls on Harry's head, where I knotted my fingers. I pulled at his roots, unable to stop myself from pressing his face closer to me and thrusting my core into him. He moaned into me and it sent more vibrations to spread through me, causing the knot in my stomach to tighten.

"Fuck," I whimpered and arched my back off the bed. "Oh my god."

Harry's tongue moved quicker at my moans and his hands slid back up my thighs before his thumbs suddenly separated my lips. I felt his tongue slip between them, then dipping down to my entrance. He teased it, circling a few times before stiffening his tongue and plunging it into me. He pressed his mouth against me as close as he could get, opening his mouth wider as he wiggled the muscle inside me. My eyes were glued to him, at the way his eyes kept fluttering shut and how he kept groaning and grunting into me. And how sharp and defined his jaw looked as he ate me out. I was so aroused by the sight that it was what pushed me towards the edge and triggered my climax.

I came with a shout, arching my back off the bed while my heels dug into his mattress. Hips bucking up to ride out my orgasm against his mouth while his hands held me there. He kept lapping at me, taking everything I had to offer before he finally tore his mouth away. Heavy pants escaped his mouth and his tongue poked out to lick his glistening lips. I could see my juices on his chin and he wiped it off with the back of his hand. He gazed up at me, eyes flickering over my body and back to my face before he rolled back into the spot beside me. The action caused his body to be on full display and I noticed his hardened length standing for attention.

"Do you want me to..." I began but he shook his head before I could finish.

"No. No, you should head home." He said and for some reason I felt a jab to my heart when he said that. This was the first time this week he was actually dismissing me. "Unless you want to stay a little longer?" He asked and just like that, the hurt feeling disappeared and instead I was filled with surprise.

"You want me to stay?"

"I didn't say that. I said you can stay longer if you'd like." He said and his eyebrows furrowed. "But you'll still have to go home. Just later. You know how I feel about girls-"

"Sleeping over." I finished for him and nodded. I was slightly annoyed that he had turned something that could of been good into something that just sounded rude. "No thanks. I think I'll head out."

"You don't want to stay?"

"I don't want to stay somewhere I'm not wanted." I told him before rolling to the edge of the bed. I sat up, feeling the cold air hit my bare skin. Leaning down, I reached for my underwear on the floor and slid it up my legs before standing. Next I went for my bra and moved to put my arms through the straps then clasped it behind me. I turned around to look for my jeans and shirt but paused when Harry sighed in exasperation. I looked back up at him to see him pressing his lips together, an unreadable look in his eye as he picked my shirt up from the end of the bed and held it out to me. I snatched it from him. "Thanks."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"What for?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. "Zendaya is home. And I told you, my vagina needs a break from you." I waved my hand to his crotch.