Forever - Chapter 8

Hey guys! I know I haven't uploaded in a dogs age, I have alot of stuff going on that I need to sort out. I've found that some songs influence my chapter ideas, so this one I found that inspired me is Forever by Chris Brown. If you have any suggestions for songs and/or chapter ideas in general, comment!

You never know what's going to happen... ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

 I twist and turn under my covers as my alarms blasts "One Thing" by One Direction, not wanting to leave the warmth and comfort of my own bed. For bloody's sake, why is my bed always so comfy just in the morning? I slam my hand on the off botton of my alarm clock and open my eyes. The white, sheer drapes that cover the doors to my balcony let it a calming shade of the morning sunlight. I could hear the birds chirping. What did I do yesterday? I tried to recall the events, seeing as I had a couple of weird dreams last night, so my mind was still in lala land.

My eyes grew wide as I remember last night. Did Austin really ask me to be his girlfriend? He couldn't have, it must've been a dream. I heard my ringtone indicating that I had gotten a text message. I look over to my white nightstand to see my pink flip phone buzzing. Why do I have a flip-phone again? I really need a new one, BADLY. Thank god my birthday is in a month or so. I reach over and grab my phone and opened it. I gasped as I read the text. 'Austin: Good morning <3 I could barely sleep last night...'

Whoa..  First of all, why did he put a heart in his text? He never ever does that, unless he's talking about Subway. Weird. Did something happened? Did he and Alex get into another food fight? 

My eyes couldn't focus on the touch screen, but I was still able to typed out: Why couldn't you get to sleep? :/

I hit send, set my phone down on my nightstand, and got up from my bed and quickly made it. I walked over to my closet and put on a pair of dark skinny jeans with a white tee-shirt and a blue-stripped scarf. I walked over to the mirror hanging just by my door and braided my hair into a side fish-tail braid. I then looked at myself and mentally congradulated me. Why can't I look like this everyday? My phone buzzed yet again only to find another text.

Austin: Cause reality is finally better than my dreams <3 I can't believe I get to call you my girlfriend now!

He can't possibly mean that... But what if he... So it really did happen then! It wasn't a dream! Wow.. it seemed so surreal and it still does! I can't believe it.. I'm going out with Austin.. I'm Austin's girlfriend. Austin and I are... dating. We are a couple. It sounds really nice, but to be honest, I think it sounds really weird to be called someone's girlfriend... Or is it just me? I sent a text back to Austin..

'I can't believe it either! We should hang out today! xx'

I hit send and walked downstairs. The house looked absolutely brillant and clean. The hard wood floors matched perfectly with the home decor that mom set up. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a banana, peeled it and started eating it. All of a sudden, I heard a door slam upstairs and loud thumping on the floor. I get up and look around the corner to see Samantha slowly making her lazy ass way down the stairs. Oh god, you can definitely tell that she's hungover "Feeling sick again?"

Samantha rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up..you don't know what I'm going through.." 

Her voice trailed off. What's that suppose to mean? We've never really been close, Samantha and I. I've always been jealous of all my friends and how they have such a marvelous relationship with their siblings, excluding the fact that they may be older or younger.

"Why do you make that face all the time?" She said annoyingly. What face? It's just.. my regular face that I have, for bloody sake! "What are you talking about? What face?" I said very curoiusly. "And what are you going through?"

Umm... Why the fuck did I just say that? It's not that I don't care.. I do! It's just I know Samantha isolates herself as much as possible.. I guess Im trying to take a change? Is that it? Not a chance. 

"God, why do you always have to be in my business?! Can't you just leave me alone!?!" Her voice was now filled with anger. And with that, she stormed out of the house, despite the fact that she looked absolutely horrid and still in her pokemon pajamas. 

Why do I always have to screw everything up? I just had probably the longest conversation that I've had with Samantha in ages.. AGES! And I messed up.. God, I hate myself right now.

My phone lit up on the counter. 

Austin: Definitely! There's a fair that's in town for a week and Alex suggested that him and I go. Want to tag along? :D

The fair, eh? Sounds... interesting, maybe? I would love too! What time?

Austin: My mom says around noon, it's a long drive!

Me: Sounds great! Pick me up? x

Austin: Sure thing, shawty ;)

I giggled at his last text. Despite the rough start to today, I can tell that tonight it gonna be BIG.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's sooo short guys! I know I haven't posted in a long time, and I will definitely be posting alot more! The story's got a great plot line :) So like I said, if you have any suggestions for songs or other ideas, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! Please vote and share!

Thanks again for reading loveys! xx

-Melody <3