Chapter 1

Basics: You are 16 years old. Your older sister, Samantha, is an alcoholic and drug addict, but she made you swear you won't tell your mom. Your dad physically abused you, and left you when you were little, so it's just you, your mom, and your sister. You learned how to the right way to dress in order to get others' attentions. You had to move to Texas, due to your mom's job. Little did you know, you have Austin Mahone as one of your neighbors.. Oh! And with dialogue, I'm going to be saying [Your Name] just to make it a little more personal :)

Please bare with me! I know the first few chapters are boring and may appear really cliche at first, but it gets really juicy later on.

YOUR P.O.V. 

So, I have to help mom unpack the loads of boxes.. Since we moved from Atlanta, we kinda had alot of stuff. At least the neighborhood seems a little cleaner than what I'm used to. As I was walking out of the new house to help mom with more boxes, I noticed these two seemingly cute guys playing basketball across the street in their driveway... Anyways.. a few hours had passed, and I managed to put up my Justin Bieber posters on my walls, when someone rang the doorbell. Mom was taking a nap, and Samantha went God-knows-where, so I walked down the stairs and saw two see guys standing at the door..

AUSTIN'S P.O.V.

_______________________________one hour earlier_________________________________

I couldn't believe it. That girl was beyond words. Sure, it was sunny and the sun was shining in my eyes, but I could barely see her. But I still saw her, just enough though.

"Alex! did you see that girl across the street?!" I shouted almost all too loudly.

He rolled his eyes.  "Dude, how can I not? Plus, you couldn't keep your eyes off of her the entire time we were playing ball.."

He did have a point, there..I couldn't help but chuckle a bit..

"There's just something about her.. it gets me thinking..." I said, putting my thoughts into words: One characteristic about myself that I greatly despise with a burning passion.

I started pondering of a way to get to talk to her. I guess I should actually meet her first. But before I could say anything else, Alex said: "Oooh no, I know that look on your face.." He sighed, knowing exactly what I was thinking. Am I that easy to read? Damn, Austin. "I'll go look for my fancy clothes!"