Don't leave me alone with him.

Idea from:  @retrometr0
They're stories are great as well. . .

 _________________

"Alright, You don't have to yell at me, Jesus fuck." First mistake. Mike was drunk, He was usually on a saturday night at 2 in the morning. He yelled to get him some water and hell, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. But it was to him apparently, cause not even two seconds later, I felt a sharp sting to my cheek. I lifted my hand to cup it in conplete horror. He looked satisfied with my reaction and turned around.

"Stay in your place, Bitch. You dont get to talk back to me." I was speechless. But that wasn't the last time he hit me, no, that was just the first. And fuck, I dont know why he suddenly changed. He's never even merely yelled at me, so to think not even a tear later I will be afraid of how I talked to him, what I wore, who I talked to, and where I went. I was always looking around, expecting him to be there, no matter where I was.

   I lost my ability actually talk to people correctly. I stutter and I can't focus, I have a thing about respect, so when I talked to people I had always looked them in the eye, now, more people think I'm extremely rude because I always seem like I'm in another world, amd I truly don't mean it, I'm just trying to think of things I can do, or say to make Mike go back to normal, or just overthinking because I feel like this was my fault, and that he hits me for a reason.

   Some people had saw the bruises on my face, arms, and anywhere visibal really, but they didn't think anything of it. Because apparently since I am a guy, I could've gotten into a 'fight' and that I was okay. I don't know how many times that I have used that excuse, but it was sure as hell known for me to get into "fights" more often which caused many people to challenge me, just to see if I could fight.

   I could, I definitely could've fought him but I love him. I can't hurt him. I cant imagine myself putting my hands on him ever, but obviously he doesn't have the same feelings. Frank had always tried to convince me that I didn't love him, Frank was a very close friend to me. He's always had been there for me when I needed it the most, even though I find him really close to me, I don't tell him I get abused. I couldn't, he would fucking kill Mike.

   But its getting to a point where I almost crave to tell him, just so I can see his reaction. What he would do, at least. Frank is involved with some, well... Very important people. He could have his mob and him at Mikes house in less than five minutes. And that satisfaction of knowing that Mike could be fucking crushed, at any minute, is so fueling to me. I had said I couldn't fight him, yeah, but I don't mind others kicking his fucking ass. But, I want to be patient. I need to be patient with him, maybe, he'll change.

   Not even two minutes ago, Frank had asked me if I wanted to be his mistress at the bar, and me being me, could not say no. Shit, an offer like that? Being shown off to people is flattering to me, even though if Mike ended uo finding out he'd have my ass. Knowing this, anxiety filled my stomach.

   What if mike ends up coming in during the event and making a scene? Well, I think he would get shot trying to interrupt one of the Bosses games. But I think he knows his boundries. But I think I need to tell him, I wouldn't know how to. But I definitely planned to. I needed to, I hated this.

"Gerard! What the fuck! Get the hell over here," Mike had called me from outside of Franks house. I glanced at my phone, seeing that it was clearly past curfew. Frank looked neutral and chill about it, it was just an innocent look. But when he glanced at me and saw that I was completely terrified, he raised his brows and latched his hand around my waist and pulled me up.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Gee?" Frank whispered into my ear, and if you looked at us from a difference, you'd think he was nibbling my ear or something.