Cuddles (little mpreg too)

(PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS. ONE OF THE WORST STORIES IVE EVER MADE)

(Frank)

"Baby . . ." Gerard whined.

"Whaty..." I said in the same tone.

"Can we lay in bed all day? I really don't want to get up because of this little bugger." He said and I nodded.

"I'd have to make breakfast though, What do you want?" I asked and he sat up slightly.

"Ooh, can you make bacon and pancakes. Oh and bring some pickles too." He giggled and I smiled. Kissing his head and bloated stomach.

(Gerard)
I'm already six months along and they're doing okay. The doctor said that if I move too much, it'll hurt him.
Yes him. Our little Miles in there.

I kept my hands on my stomach and rubbed slowly. I kept caressing it slowly, I didn't notice frank standing there. Crying.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I said and he sat the tray down and sat on the bed. And then he smiled big and wide through tears.

"I'm just really happy, right now." He laughs.

"Then why are you crying..?" I said, tearing up as well.

"No, I'm not sad. I'm happy. Really happy because I look at you and you're just so special to me, you're everything to me.." He sobbed

"Aw baby. Please don't cry, you're making me cry.." I laughed

"I love you so much. I would give everything for you and our little munchkin. I can't live without you now. Never. I can't lose you." He said

"I love you too, Believe it or not. And you are not going to lose me. I promise." I smiled and pulled him in for a hug but as soon as he touched me, I felt a little kick.

"Frankie!" I gasped and he went into dad mode.

"What is it? Is he hurt? Is he hurting you?" He rambled and I shook my head and grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach where he was kicking.

"Oh my god..." he giggled
"He's kicking."

"Yeah.." I trailed. He looked at me with pure love and happiness and pulled me in a sweet kiss. He pulled away and rested on his stomach, with me being criss-cross and against the headboard. But his hands never leaving my stomach.

"You're so cute." I chuckled and he smiled.

"Hi baby miles, you're gonna be the best baby boy ever." He whispered and he kicked a few times.

"He's happy right now." I breathed and hissed when he hit a soft spot.

"Hey baby, calm down. You're hurting mommy." He said and immediately the kicking ceased.

"Mommy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He shrugged.

"Yeah. You're more feminine like and also really sassy." He smirked and I hit his arm.

"Am not!" I whined but I giggled with it.

"Alright come on. You gotta eat." He said and he held out a hand.

"What? Aren't I eating in here?" I asked and he smirked again.

"I'm gonna make a fort so we can cuddle." He said

"Awww, thats so nice." I mocked and he blushed, muttering 'shut up'.

~~~
"Alright, I'm finished. Can I see it now?" I huffed impatiently

"Yes, but cover your eyes." He said, I could practically hear the smile in his words.

"Okay," I sung and went upstairs but when I got to the hall, I felt someone put there hands over my eyes.

"Follow me." Frank whispers and my feet were skidding slightly.

"Okay.." he said and let go. I smiled really big that my cheeks hurt.

"You're so adorable. Oh my goodness, I love this..." I said and he pulled me towards the bed.

"Wait..Can I change? I don't want to cuddle in skinny jeans." I said and he nodded,

"Only if I can help you." He said and I laughed nodding.

He grabbed a big white long sleeve shirt that was too big for me and slipped off my jeans and shirt.

"Just boxers and that?" I asked and he nodded.

"I want you to be comfortable..."

"I love you." I said

"I love you more."

"Thats not possible." I stated

"Oh really?"

"I would step on a lego for you." I said

"Oh my god, marry me." He giggled

"Sure, but not until Miles is born." I smiled.

We both climbed in the bed, he spooned me and flipped the green blanket over us. He nuzzled his face in my shoulder and I made a humming noise when he wrapped his arm under my shirt and rubbed my belly, affectionately.
As I'm about to drift off, I hear a click of a camera.

"Mikey?" I croak and Frank groans.

"Hey Gerard. Came here to give you some of the baby clothes you left at the shower. And sorry about the picture just couldn't resist." He smiled

"Its fine. Where's Ray? Don't you have a date?" I asked and he nodded.

"He's in the car, just thought I drop these by. Well bye, big bro." He said and closed the door. I turned my head to see a passed out frank. I squirmed a little to get comfortable and his grip tightened. I laughed to myself.

"I love you, Gerard." He whispered in a deep slumber.

"I love you too, Frankie." I said right before falling asleep.

~~~
Hey! Kind of short but I had to do this. Thought it was cute.

Stay beautiful, Bitches

Stay handsome, Assholes