Young, Dumb, and Broke

ERA's;

TW: Nothing really worth warning about, actually yeah there is, depressing sarcastic comments about death and suicide

WHO DOESNT LOVE A STONER AU

~Weed never hurt nobody~

_________________________________

 "Frank. I literally can't remeber most of our hangouts because you bring this shit out and I lose fucking track of time." I huffed and he snorted and shook his head. 

"That sounds like a you problem. You weren't complaing after you actually got a few hits in, I can actually recall, you calling for weed." 

"Was that a pun?" I smiled now and he laughed suddenly. "It wasn't supposed to be,"

"Alright so, what the hell are you doing for the reunion of the spring ball?" I had been wanting to bring it up for forever, but he seemed so out of it that I think that he honestly hadn't heard a peep of what I said. 

"Probably crash it to be honest, I can't dance or socialize so what the hell is the point in going, Besides, the teachers always look at me weirdly when I showed up at school back then. It's like they fucking knew what I was doing, but its a fuckin' joyride, I'll tell you that much." He pinched weed from the grinder and placed it neatly on the cigar, repeating the process a couple times before being truly satisified.

"You can't dance? You've got to be shitting me! What about that one time in the drive through!? You were a pretty fucking good dancer then!" I snorted and he pouted as he licked the cigar and closed it up, almost like a fucking professional.

"Hey! I was way too drunk to even understand what the hell I was even doing, so you can't blame that on me entirely." 

"So who am I blaming then?" I smirked and he scoffed harshly.

"You! You brought like 4 bottles of jack and only shared it with me! Said that the others were lightweights!" He flicked the zippo of his lighter and put the flame to the end of the blunt,