Look what the cat dragged in tonight!

don't be a ghost reader, express how you're feeling.

TW: Violence and Sexual Assault

Bloody!Gangster!Revenge!Frank

Soft!Chubby!Bullets!Gee

   Frank had specifically told me to leave him to his work when he gets called in, but he always got called in. I hated how much he spent down there at his 'work'. I know I always did overthink some things, and Frank had always reassured me that he would keep me safe and happy. 

   I was nosy, I knew this, but I just couldn't get the thought of him cheating on me or something out of my head. I never really thought about how worried I was at the fact that he would eventually leave me one day. It was weird. 

   Now don't get me wrong, Frank treats me like a fucking god. He will get me anything I want from anyone and anything. He's possessive, but obsessive. He shows how much he cares about me all the time, even in bed. But I just, I had to see if it were true. I didn't think that he would ever intentionally do this to me, right?

"Gee baby, I'm going back to work, I'm sorry. I have to take care of something." He said, I nodded and kissed him goodbye. I had this all planned out, He was gonna leave, I was gonna follow him. Its kind of sad that I literally expected him to go back.

"Will you be back for dinner?" I asked, 

"Depends on what kind," He bit his lip and looked at me seductively. I rolled my eyes, and giggled at him. 

"Smooth. Now get your ass to work," I laughed and he saluted me as he left. Sometimes I love him so much that it physically hurts.

   I got my coat on quickly, hurrying to put some shoes and sunglasses on, putting my hood on. I shit you not, every single time I lift the hood with these glasses on, I feel like a spy. I picked up the keys to the other car and headed out. He was just now pulling off, so I jumped in my car and turned it on, hearing it roar to life gave me some motivation. 

   My pink skirt flailed in the wind as I drove. I stayed behind him at all times, even though sometimes he would stop at random times to answer a phone call, which made me suspicious but every time I would see him talk, he seemed like he was angry and he would slam the phone down and ram the fucking car forward and then for like 2 seconds I can't catch up to him.

   We finally stopped at a shop, or his so-called 'office'. He went in with a case in his hands and held his belt tightly, making his tattoos strike out boldly. I found it to be very sexy. I shook my head, trying not to lose myself in my thoughts, determined to find out what his 'job' was. 

"Okay, be careful, avoid him at all costs, and don't get caught. Simple . . . yeah." I was already regretting my decision already but, I was here. Might as well go on.

   I got out of the car and my skirt flailed upwards. I blushed and pushed it down a bit, making sure everything was covered I walked up to the buildings, avoiding the window. By now, it was starting to get dark, so I doubted that they could even see my outline but, no risk taken. I opened the door quietly as possible.

   There was distinct mumbling, but they were yelling at each other from my hearing range, I looked into the small window to see two men and. . . another man tied up, with a ball gag in his mouth, and bloody. I almost choked and I ended up making a lot of noise. I stopped for a minute, I could still hear them talking but, they were a little quieter. Maybe they were doing this without Frank's knowing.