Theres a first for Everything

Frank's P.O.V.

"Can we just go already," I whined at my best friend Gerard, We've been best friends for thirteen years. I was currently 17 and He claimed to be 19. The mall didn't allow anyone in without a parent now, so he just 'quote on quote' just happened to have one.

"But Frankie, I wanted to go to hot topic." He whined in the same tone. I olled my eyes, I started to get paranoid in here, we had already stolen enough.

"Gee, If I go in there, I won't come out. Now, let's go." I said and he sighed, finally giving in when I looked at him with an intense glare.

***

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked.

"I have no idea. My parents still aren't home and neither is my sister." I shrugged, jumping onto my bed with a sigh and He plopped down right next to me. He started to stare at me in a way those romantic boys do in chick flicks, god knows I had no choice but to be a good brother and watch movies with my sister.

"What?" I couldnt help but ask after a few long seconds, and he smirked in response.

"You're just fucking cute." I gasped and he all but laughed and blushed as he hid his face in a way.

"Thank you . . . you're not so bad yourself." I couldn't stop laughing at him, and at this point he started snorting and his laugh was outrageously contagious, and as our laughter grew, we slowly made our way towards each other. His breath becoming easily intoxicating, my breath hitching as his lips became just inches away from mine and I was at bliss, I thought, finally . . . But as soon as I tried to make the first move,

He pulled away, biting his lip and giving me a deviant smirk.

"What's the matter?" He giggled and I felt a surge of anger go through me, he looked at me with such innocence, as if he wasn't about to fucking kiss me.

"What the hell, Gerard?!" My voice raised but my eyes burned, and he seemed unfazed at my anger, it made him chuckle lowly, as if watching me fume was amusing.

"What did you think I was gonna do?" He gave me that smirk again and I sighed through heavy disappointment

"You made me believe. . . You made me expect that you were going to . . ." I trailed through clenched teeth as I watched him analyze me.

"Oh," Gerard smiled bright, which made me even angrier.

"Just go Gerard." I sighed, taking my shoes off.

"Why?"

"Because just- just go!" I whispered. How could I have been so stupid to think that someone could actually . . . maybe want me the way I want them. But of course, my fucking luck, it never turns out the way I want it to.

"Oh, Frank." I honestly wanted to cry, I could feel the waterworks starting up and I desperately wanted him to leave.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on." His voice had a certain air to it, I didnt know if I could trust it. But he was leaning in again, and I hated myself for wanting him to.

"I didn't mean to get so close." He whispered gently, his voice like silk, but an undertone of grovel under his words.
"I didn't mean to." He said, once again inches apart.

"Gerard, I can't do this if you-!" I got cut off by him smashing his lips against mine. I felt my eyes widen as my breath ledt my body and then I slowly let them flutter closed.
        My mouth moved with his in an almost hypnotic rhythm and it made my heart jump in my throat and pound loudly. He opened my mouth with his tongue and I almost wanted to pull away but the way his rubbed against mine was becoming euphoric, and as I thought this could almost last forever,
He pulled away, breathing heavy.

"Is that what you wanted me me to do, Frankie?" He whispered, resting his head against mine, I could still taste mint and cigarettes in my mouth.

"Something like that." I breathed out, nodding.

~~~
Sorry its short but I thought it was cute.

Update: kinda cringey in the beginning but... not bad.