Draw Me

Gerard's POV)
"Mr. Way?" My assistant Amber, called out to me.

"Yes." I yelled back

"Your next volunteer is here." She said.

My volunteer?

Oh right.

"Send her in."

"Its a he, sir." She stated and I jumped up and walked into the lobby, sure enough a short, shrilly man stood there with a guitar on his back.
His eyes looked up at me and hint of worry flashed in his eyes.

"Um..hi?" I whimpered out.

"Is that okay, sir?" Amber recoiled.

"Uh, yea, thats perfectly fine. Come in, won't you?" I smiled and he walked into the hall and into the room that labeled my last name. He grazed his hand on the hard, brown oak wood. He looked at me questionably and I nodded in approval. He turned the silver door knob and stepped in.

"So . . . what do we do now?" He mumbled, looking at his surroundings. I liked his voice, it twinkled lightly and it made my stomach flutter, but I ignored the weird feeling.

"Well, I am an artist and you are my volunteer to be drawn but I actually want to get to know you, after all, we're probably gonna be a while." I said and sat in my leather chair, grabbing my large and long sketch book.

He sat down in front of me with a small smile.

"Well my name is Frank Iero. I'm 27 and I play guitar." He laughed and I couldn't help but giggle, his laugh being highly contagious.

"Well, Frank, I am Gerard Way and my life motto is art." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are incredibly captivating?" He asked, almost lost in my irises. I blushed deeply and shook my head.

"What do I do to make this easier for you?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"Uh . . . oh! Play for me or something, I like the guitar." I said

"Won't that just mess you up? Y'know, all the movement . . . ?" He trailed,

"No, I think It'll be fine." I said and he moved around, in a resting position. He grabbed his guitar and switched it around, grabbing a pick from his pocket and playing a soft tune I believe I recognized. I started to hum along when it became known, drawing the outline of his body.

"You know The Rolling Stones?" He asked, never looking up but smiling nonetheless.

"Who doesn't?" I scoffed and he laughed in response. I started to draw his ripped jeans and working my way up to his guitar that labeled 'pansy'. I took in every unnoticeable feature normal people wouldn't care to see or pay attention to. This process was so intimate to me, being able to really look at a person, and for that person to show their vulnerability willingly was something of a rush. I became so deep in thought that I didn't realize he was singing and changing his tunes every now and again.

"Your voice is beautiful." I murmured, without looking up.

"Thank you." He whispered. Almost as if it were rehearsed.

"Its done." I stated, smiling. He looked up and dropped his guitar. He gently grabbed the page and his eyes widened.

"Is it okay? I decided to make it more . . . like reality other than a cartoon." I shrugged.

"Is it okay?! Its more than okay . . . It's fucking beautiful. You get paid a shit ton, don't you?" He clutched it and I smiled wide. We locked eyes for a mere second and he put the drawing down and took a deep breath.

"Actually not much but, decent enough to keep me functioning." I swallowed down my need,

He walked towards me and stopped. He stared at me and lust filled his pupils. Mine flickered to his lips, his oval shaped lips that looked very kissable.

"Well, I'll be heading out now. Thank you." He said, walking to the door.
He was about to walk out but I ran to him.

"Wait!" I yelled and he turned around, confused.

"What is it?" He asked and I grabbed his neck, pulling him in but stopping centimeters away.

"Is this okay?" I whispered and he nodded slowly, not even looking at me, just my lips.

His breath hitched as I pulled him closer to me, bending down a bit and wrapping my arm around him. He looked flustered and I skidded my lips against his and he whined.
He crashed his lips against mine, heatedly trying to get more of me. I moved my lips against his slippery ones. He guided me slowly but impatiently so that we were working together. He grazed his tongue on my bottom lip, unsure. But I surprised him by shoving my tongue in his mouth, wrapping around his. He pulled away for air and grinned.

"Do you do this with all your volunteers?" He giggled and I shook my head.

"No, but you're just really special."

~~~
There you go. Sorry for any mistakes, I'm working on another one while doing this.
Okay..
Stay beautiful, Bitches
Stay handsome, Assholes