You Cheated?!

Trigger Warning.

Gerard's POV)
Frank has been so distant with me lately. Ever since I went out with the guys for drinks and left him here, he will not let me touch him.

I've tried to kiss him, countless times but the only real contact we had were pecks and hugs.

I'm starting to worry. Did I do something? Did he not want me anymore?
I went to his phone while he was in the shower and decided to look through his texts.

Hey Frankie, Can I come over tonight since Gerard left?

I stopped reading the conversation right then and there with... Jimmy?
(Not MSI)
I heard the shower shut off and I was beyond angry but I just put his phone down. He locked the bathroom door now, which I knew why. He wasn't interested in me anymore.

He walked out of the bathroom and gasped, then laughed.

"You scared me. Can I get dressed?" He asked

"Why?" I asked about to leave

"Um..privacy." he said in a 'duh' tone.
I closed the door almost slamming it and I heard him jump lightly and squeak.

Once He came out, I patted the seat next to me. I looked at him and he looked back in confusion.

"Why won't you let me touch you anymore?" I asked and his eyes widened and he gulped hard.

I knew it.

"Can we not talk about thi-"
"Who's Jimmy?" I asked cutting him off and He leaned back in his chair and his eyes filled with tears.

"N-No one." He stuttered and I stood up and slammed my fist against the table and recoiled.

"I loved you. I gave you everything. How could you do this to me? To us? Why would you do this to yourself?! Ugh! You're such a..." I trailed on and he stood up to, tears gushing down his cheeks and nodding.

"I'm a what?"

"You're such a...such a Slut! I pleased you when you wanted it. But no. Am I not enough for you?! No, I'm not, because Of course I wouldn't be enough for a needy whore." I scoffed. He screamed and sobbed into his hands.

"Was he better than me?! Did you scream his name?!" I yelled, getting closer to him.

"Stop it, Gerard!" He sobbed
"You don't mean that." He whispered

"I mean every word, you slut." I hissed.

"Stop.." he whispered and he dropped to his knees and hugged himself tightly, leaning over himself and sobbing.

"Why should I?! You're a cheater!" I spat at him.

"I WAS RAPED!" He sobbed and then literally everything stopped. I felt so much guilt and regret pool in every little inch of my body.

"What..?" I whispered and he took a shaky breath.

"I was raped by him. Jimmy. I-I thought he was just coming over to h-hang out with me and h-he just came over and he pinned m-me..." he trailed off and I felt anger flare inside me again.

"Am I really a dirty whore? I am.." he said to himself and I shook my head, feeling anger surge through me again.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?!" I yelled

"Because you would react like this!"

"Not if you just full on told me!" I yelled and dropped to his level

"Why are you mad?!"

"Because! I love you and you think I would leave you if you were raped?!" I whisper yelled

"I need to go think okay? Don't worry I'm not leaving you, I just have to think." I said and he nodded

"Frankie?"

"Yes Gerard?"

"Please don't hurt yourself."

"Too late."
That made me stop dead in my tracks.

"What did you say?" I whispered, turning around. Tears filled my eyes and he stood emotionless

"I said too. Late." He huffed

"You haven't done it in years." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"Ah, that's where you're wrong."

"When?" I asked and he shrugged

"About 30 minutes ago."

"You didn't." I sobbed

"You promised me." I whispered and that's when he broke. His emotionless face turned into a pained expression. Tears ran down his face like no tomorrow. He wrapped his arms around himself with his head hanging low, sobbing uncontrollably.

"How long since.." I trailed and he knew what I meant.

"About 3 months ago."

"You've been doing it for three months and I didn't notice. You've been broken and I didn't acknowledge it. You are so fragile and you broke in front of me a-and I didn't see... What the hell is wrong with me?" I said to myself and he shook his head

"Its not your fault."

"But it is. I left you here. I went out to drink with my stupid friends! I didn't see anything and you needed me! But I wasn't here." I cried and he growled. I recoiled.

"For once Gerard can it not be about you." He said and I sniffled.

That hurt.

"But.."
"Its not about you!" He yelled and I dropped to my knees and sobbed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, hugging me tightly. I pushed my self against him so I was cradling him.

"No, you're right. Its about you. My beautiful broken person that I love to death." I cried

~~~~
So that was sad as hell.
OMG DID. YOU. SEE. GERARDS SELFIE ON INSTA?!?! HE HAS HIS BLACK HAIR BACK! OTCUCTFJDUFUV
IM DEAD PLEASE HELP!

ANYWAYS
Stay beautiful, Bitches

Stay handsome, Assholes