xXx

Patience, Test my Patience.

Mutants have been alive for centuries, they've been living in peace with the humans just like the animals have. They were known for having special 'gifts' and being able to do inhuman things. Things that made the government paranoid. The reason for their paranoia would be reasonable really, because if the mutants wanted, they could destroy everything and anyone they could.

If I made it too hard for you maybe you should've changed it.

So having the mutants around wasn't something that was frowned upon, but of course there are some people who think that we are dangerous, and just like any race, we are hated by some. But absolutely adored by others. Some of the people who take a liking for us, have other ideas in mind. Such as, experimentation.

Say it, you should say it, 'Cause I'd say I was wrong just to make it fill all the spaces.

Gee and I were experimented on, lots of times. Gee was a telepathic, and I was a metal bender. Seems pretty boring the way I say it, but its not something that we had trouble with coming to terms. We were partners in crime, we stick together no matter what. He was everything to me, I'd destroy the planet and more just to make him smile, but I don't think that would make him happy. Quite the opposite actually.

Waiting, always waiting.

Gee and I were completely different, but the exact same all together. We were different because, our powers were two different things and Gerard had always been set on peace. Peace, was never an option. Not until now. I tried with the humans, I really did but they took too many of us. I was set on getting revenge for my brothers and sisters but Gerard has 'another way' of seeing things.

If I gave you control would you say that we could've saved it.

I see things as it is, and Gerard sees things in the light. He sees things positively and almost human like. He was fragile, and set on doing the 'right' thing. He doesn't approve of my beliefs but, I deal with it. Because I adore him. And because, of course, I love him dearly.

I hope you find a way, to be yourself someday, in weakness or in strength, change can be amazing

I don't think he has the same feelings for me though. When I said I loved him, I mean it. I can't stand not being around him for more than an hour its ridiculous, and weak but . . . it feels good. The feeling of love in my heart, brought back so much. I could finally feel something other than hatred, something other than heartbreak for my people.

So I pray for the best, I pray for the best for you.

If I tell him that I love him, he would think it as, brotherly love. But of course, if I tell him the full thing, then he would understand but, I'm scared.

I wish you could be honest, I wish you could be honest with me, with me.

I had to stop myself from cringing eternally. I had never really admitted to myself that I was actually terrified. I was scared to get rejected by the man I love, and it hurt even to think about it. It was something, I was definitely not used to. But I could, if I tried. Get used to it, I mean. But only if I would admit that to him.

Chasing, Always Chasing dreams.

You know what, fuck it. What have I got to lose at this point, I might as well tell him. But it isn't that easy. What would I say? Would I just so happen to stumble across him in the lounge and see him with his nose in a book and cuddled up in a white blanket, drinking the finest of the wines out there? Of course I would.