Chapter 22

"What?"

"I said we can keep the cat!"

"No-"

"Yes!"

"Just... no." I deadpanned with a face like a brick, all emotion out the window.

"What shall we call him." Nicki said and bent down to stroke the cat which had just appeared from the living room.

"I don't really care." I groaned and swiftly manoeuvred around the child and devil sat on the floor. Footsteps echoed down the stairs and Aaron appeared in the kitchen.

"Urgh is that thing still here?" he pulled a face at the cat on his way to the fridge.

"See!" I smiled and extended my arm gesturing to Aaron. "I'm not the only one who doesn't like it."

"It's been pissing in my room all day!" Aaron whispered yelled as he walked past me so Nicki wouldn't hear the profanities.

"Ohh you no like the smell of cat piss?" I chuckled in one of those mock Chinese voices. Aaron grunted as I followed him upstairs to my bedroom. There were pieces of paper sprawled out on my desk with random letters and numbers on them, which was supposedly my maths homework. I seriously despise Pythagoras.

After trying to work out the value of 'x' for ten minutes I decided to go for a relaxing bath. I stripped out of my clothes and threw them in the laundry bin next to the sink. I turned the tap releasing the warm water, as well as squirting my favourite body wash in there - eucalyptus spearmint. I sunk down into the water, letting out a content sigh on the way, and lay there just letting the warm water lap over my body. I love baths. My mind wandered back to before when we were having our snowball fight, I laughed like a idiot. Just lying in the bath with your eyes closed, laughing to yourself. I'm so god damn hilarious. My phone buzzed on the tiles which forced me to open my eyes.

Tom:

Hey u busy atm?

Me:

Yeah chilling in the bath

Tom:

Kinky ;)

Me:

Um. No not really *awkwardly coughs*

Tom:

After you've finished your kinkyness shall I come round? I've had an amazing idea for our history project!:O

Me:

U HAVE AN IDEA OH MY GAWD IT'S A BREAKTHROUGH!

Tom:

Ha. Ha. Ha. No. But srsly u want me to come over?

Me:

Lols sure kk see you soon.

I chuckled at the texts, kinkyness? I need to add that to my dictionary. I stepped out of the bath and got in the shower quickly to rinse the bubbles off my skin.

~*~*~*

"Aaaaaaaron."

"No."

"Dearest brother of all timeeeeee."

"No."

"Because I'm your baby sister."

"What."

"Can I borrow your laptop? Pwease." I gave my best puppy dog face which no one can resist. Aaron looked at me, then his laptop then back to me.

"Fine." he sighed in defeat and handed me his laptop. I squealed in delight and gave him a quick hug. You see the sibling love?