Chapter 12

"So today class I hope you have brought in something that represents you. I have already seen some animals and that is fine but you will need to explain their meaning and how they represent you." Mr Bradshaw told us. At the moment we were in maths. The new students would be arriving soon so we had to set up our stations.

"So everyone get your stations ready and get out what you will be showing and talking about." he said and with that he walked over to his desk. Everyone started pulling out random things like rocks and umbrellas. While everyone was busy I pulled out the tupperware from my bag which held Tuna.

I saw my spider and smiled. I'm sure everyone would love him.

"What is that?!" Sadie shrieked from beside me. She was staring at Tuna with panicked eyes. I nearly laughed but I held it in.

"Who, this? He's my tarantula. He's called Tuna. Say hi!" I said holding the tupperware close to her face. She shrieked again and jumped up on the table.

"Sadie Morris! Get down from the table at once!" Mr Bradshaw shouted from the front.

"But sir! She has a tarantula!" she said in a worried tone. Everyone's eyes turned to look at my tupperware and I just shrugged turning a blind eye to them.

"So what. I've already seen a few snakes." he said looking directly at Sadie and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"But but-"

"No buts. Off the table now or detention!" he said in a stern tone. I snickered and Sadie turned to glare at me. I flipped her off and continued with Tuna.

"So these are our exchange students," Mr Bradshaw said gesturing to the 4 boys and 4 girls who had just walked in the room. "State your names please."

"Lilly," "Sapphire," "Maria," "Freya." the four girls stated their names. Lilly looked just like Phoebe, Sapphire was a brunette with blue eyes, Maria had Rihanna red hair and green eyes and lastly Freya had auburn hair and grey eyes.

The class turned to look at the guys as they said their names. "Chase," "Reece," "Josh," "Lucas." they stated. Well more like grunted. They didn't seem very happy to be at a new school but ah well. Chase was your typical black hair and green eyed guy whilst Reece had blonde hair and blue eyes, he was cute, Josh had light brown hair and blue eyes and Lucas had brown hair and the nicest brown eyes ever.

The class mumbled a 'hi' to them whilst some girls were twirling their hair around their fingers and biting their lips. Flirty huh.

I watched as the people made their way round to each student's station. Some girls walked up to mine but once they got an eyeful of Tuna (the spider, not fish) they walked away trying to look casual. I sighed and rested my head on the table.

~*~*~*

"Ahem."

Groggily I lifted my head from the table to see a blurry vision of Mr Bradshaw standing in front of me. I smiled sweetly before he shook his head. I looked around to see an empty classroom. I checked the time to see it was lunchtime. I grabbed my bag and the tupperware Tuna was in and made my way to the canteen.

"Hey guys!" I said as I reached my table. Aaron and George were there with Phoebe and... Was it Lilly?

"Hey Christie. This is my sister Lilly. I think you've met already." Phoebe said to me. I nodded and smiled to Lilly.

"Yeh. Hi I'm Christie." I said to Lilly. She smiled sweetly and mumbled a 'hi'.

I reached for my lunchbox and tupperware with Tuna in remembering I needed to feed him. I picked some tuna off my tuna sandwich for Tuna and placed it in the tupperware. I waited for his appearance but it came up empty. He always appeared for tuna though.