Chapter 30

I read through the whole book again to see if there were any loose ends which needed to be tied in this chapter.

Anyways, I'm getting my GCSE results in a few days and I'm shitting it! I think I've done okay but theres still that dreading feeling yknow?

Anyway I'll leave now, y'all can get on with the story

Peace!

____________________

Phoebe continued to drag me through the shops of the shopping centre, yes we were on that 'shopping trip for hot clothes' she promised. I already had a huge amount of unnecessary items in my basket.

"Feebs, please can we get food please." I begged as she continued dragging me around Next.

"Shush, after this we can." She said and petted my head as if I were a dog. I swatted her hand away and growled, she just smiled and whipped her hair in my face as she spun around. Some more clothes were thrown in my basket and finally Phoebe gave me the good to go and pay.

At the cash register there was boy, older than us that was chatting up Phoebe. He wasn't paying attention to my shopping so I cleared my throat to get his attention. He sighed and packed my shopping, I paid and left.

"He was hot." Phoebe says and pulls me over to Subway.

"Sure." I agreed as it was easier than disagreeing.

Lilly met us in Subway a few minutes later and we discussed what shops we were going to next. Well they were, I was staring into nothingness.

"We could go into that jewellery shop?" Lilly said and Phoebe nodded ecstatically.

"I heard they do body piercings!" Phoebe exclaimed then both girls looked over to me.

"Huh?" I ask confusedly, I was so into my sandwich I didn't hear what they said.

"Will you get something pierced?" Lilly asked and I shook my head.

"C'mon! We'll get something done too!" Phoebe pleads. After lots of begging from them I agreed, however I wasn't actually going to get anything pierced. The twins squealed and dragged me up with them to supposed jewellery shop. On display there were earrings, nose rings, bars for something, then more bars for something else, necklaces, everything.

"Hi girls, how can I help?" One of the employees came up and asked us.

"We'd like to get some piercings!" Lilly exclaimed excitedly with Phoebe nodding along, me just standing there with a poker face but on the inside I was terrified.

"Sure." She said and led us over to a big board where there were types of piercings and their prices. Lilly decided on just her bellybutton where Phoebe went for a helix and bellybutton. They both turned to me expectantly.

"What?" I asked and Phoebe rolled her eyes.

"You're getting a piercing." She stated.

"But I don't want to." I whined.

"Fine but you're buying us coffee after this." Lilly smirked.

"Fine, now go get those needles stabbed in you." I said and waved them goodbye as they walked through a curtain.

"How long will they be?" I asked the lady who we met before.

"I'd say about 10-15 minutes." She said and I thanked her before walking out the shop. I was aimlessly wandering around the shops, I spotted a tattoo parlour and decided to go in.

I'd always liked the idea of having a tattoo, something small but meaningful. I wouldn't get my whole body inked. There was a big guy at the front desk who was inked up to his neck. He looked pretty intimidating but when he smiled that set all my worries aside.