1.Phanto

"Sebastian", whispered a boy, voice crackling as he felt his mouth drying up. The tall man stood in front of him peeping through the corner of the street to the ally way. He looked back at him, giving him a warning that he should stay put as it might get dangerous. They are so close to cracking the case of Jacky the Ripper.

A few streets away, Y/N walks carelessly along roofs of lower classes homes. She eats the leftover of bread that she gave to the children, it was only a mouthful, but she doesn't complain. Y/N wears a dark brown long cape with a big hood to cover her ears and tail. She prefers to wear trousers than a skirt or dress as it is more flexable to move around in.

A sudden scream was heard, and her big ears twitched to the sound of regret. No second thought, Y/N jumped roof to roof to the scene of the scream. Arriving at the destination, Y/N hides behind a chimney and glances down to a young boy wearing an eyepatch, he looks poor and eye filled with dread as he sees a lady in red drowned in her own colour of blood. In the distance, she sees a tall, good looking young man, maybe in his late teens or early stage of adult hood. Y/N saw the grim reaper Grell, oh how she wants to stab him in his guts more than a million times. How did she get to know him? Well, Grell had a case of a woman getting trampled to death by horses. He managed to witness a mysterious girl (which is Y/N) and became interested. When Y/N and Grell met, Grell told the forbidden and explained the Grim realm and how they existed. He's not the only Grim to know you, William, undertaker and the silly old Ronald got to know her as well.

It is forbidden to tell a human the existence of Reapers, however they let it slide as Y/N was clearly nothing of a human.

Back to reality, Y/N realised the tall man in black was no human, as it is completely impossible for a human to defeats the dead Reapers.

Y/N watched as William appeared and scattered away with poor Grell, and she watched over the two mysterious people who chatted among one another. You let out a small sneeze by the dust of the rooftops.

A sudden crash hit and you were forced onto the ground and arms held behind your back by the tall man.

"Holy shit", you chocked, you didn't expect to be caught this instantly.

"Who the bloody hell are you and what did you see?!" The one eye child spoke harshly. Y/N stared at the boy, he wear a black cape with a blue blazer which shines his sapphire eyes in the night. He held a cane on one hand watch was held tightly in anger. You didn't say a word, you didn't dear look away from his eye.

"Come on now, speak up" the tall man griped harder, having a slight grin form on his face. Y/N let out a small squeal as the tightness was very rough.

"I heard a scream. I came to investigate and saw Mr red head get dragged away by mr four eye", Y/N said, bluntly. The two males looked at each other with confused looks, not knowing how to respond.

"Well.... Do you know what happen here?" The boy replied, mimicking Y/N blunt voice. This made her growl a bit, causing the tall man to tighten his grip even more which caused her to moan in pain.

"Well I don't know what happen here", Y/N raised her voice a bit, annoyed with what's happening, "but I know this isn't an everyday murder case", a small pause was created between the three, but then y/n sighed and spoke once again, "look, I know that red head is a grim reaper, he keeps following me sometimes at night as I do things which I will not say, and clearly mr tall fancy guy here is not human because it's impossible for one to defeat a grim so Easily and swiftly..."

The boy ordered the man to let go of Y/N. Y/N didn't move at all but stared at the grey tiled floor she stood on.

"You don't know what I am, but you know grim reapers?" The tall man spoke, his voice was deep and smooth, could make a million girls fall for him with his charms and voice.

"Yes", as Y/N said that yet again bluntly, the man took off the cape which rested on her shoulders, to reveal her ears an tail.

Shocked and triggered, she tried to hop backwards away but was caught by the tall man yet again.

"Let go of me!!"she cried.

"No he wont", the boy spoke.

"I don't care about this murder, and I won't say anything about it to anyone"

"That's not what I was going to ask"

"What is it then kid? Just speak up so I can go already", her voice became bitter, which made the tall man gain a devilish grin, he seemed amused.

"I do not wish to remember this night as a death scene, but at a night I ask a great question that nearly never happens", the boy said, tension builded up as se was curious of what he might ask. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive, I am the queens head guard dog and this is my 'special' butler Sebastian. Will you work by my side to solve many gory and deadly cases and live in my mansion as a maid?"

Y/N looked at both Ciel and Sebastian. He's not only are the Queens guard dog, but he owns the Phantom toy company which sells toys. Y/N remembers stealing a white rabbit from a local phantom toy shop to Give as a present to a homeless child.

Y/N thought it would be a great chance to 'borrow' things from his home so she can help the needy.

"I'll give you a deal, I will stay for at least a week to see how things are, if I do not like my stay, I shall take my leave and never return".

The deal was excepted, and for at least 7-8 years of her life on the streets, she finally has a week to live in harmony and relaxation, until she will give it all up for those she needs to help.