Part 52

As I lay, resting, on top of Andy, my mind was in a blissful haze. That was, until I felt him reflexively hardening again inside of me. It felt good against my sensitized tissue; it gave me... ideas. I still wasn't used to such a rapid recovery time, it was, well, inhuman. But it certainly wasn't a bad thing.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I experimented with squeezing my pelvic muscles, to see if Andy would feel it. His eyes shot wide open as he groaned. He was so outrageously handsome, even covered with a sheen of sweat, his hair all a mess. Maybe even more so, if that was possible.

He raised a sculpted eyebrow at me, his slit pupils dilating, looking full of mischief. "Mistress, could it be that you are, at long last, making advances towards me?"

I felt him running his hands appreciatively along my sides, his claws lightly scratching, then down to my butt. "Nothing would be finer..."

He licked his rosy lips, the tips of his fangs just showing, and I felt him stiffen even further as he purred. I could feel the deep reverberations in his chest. He grasped my bum and squeezed, shifting under me with a little whine. "Are you merely teasing me? I thought such profound spitefulness was beyond you, my sultry seductress."

Enjoying the strange feeling of being desired by someone, yet denying him, I smiled down at Andy as I tightened myself around him again. He grunted in response, briefly closing his eyes before chuckling.

I felt his claws running up and down my lower back with a little more pressure than before, and his cobalt eyes twinkled as he looked up at me. "You like that, do you? Playing games?"

My grin widened as I tensed around him again. But this time, Andy cocked his head and pouted, moving lightning-quick to hold my wrists by his shoulders. "Wicked women get reprimanded, my pet! And you have been exceptionally naughty!"

Before I could react, Andy snatched me off of him with his tail and hoisted my butt into the air, squishing my face into the pillow. I heard and felt him scrambling behind me. I found myself instinctively parting my legs to receive him, but didn't get at all what I expected!

Instead of a rough fucking, I just felt his hands on my backside, squeezing and kneading my bum rather harshly. Andy's purring increased in volume as he grasped me, and I turned around to peek at him.

His tail popped from round my waist towards my face immediately, and gave me a smart, little smack on my cheek! Andy laughed joyfully. "Face forward, my impudent azalea! You've lost your viewing privileges!"

I felt dirty, obscene, and excited by the way Andy was handling me, and I tried to arch my back more to better indicate an offering. Andy chuckled deeply. "So wayward, practically malicious, and yet now you expect to get your way, just like that?"

I felt Andy leaning over my back, pressing his rumbling chest against me. I could feel his length sliding against my entrance. He whispered merrily, "be good and hold still, my little morsel."

And then he stopped! I knew he was still there, I could feel his legs with mine, but he wasn't touching me where I wanted at all! I shifted, irritated and aroused.