Part 29

I collapsed forward on Andy's stomach, overwhelmed. I couldn't see or hear, there was only Andy, Andy's touch, only Andy...

No one had ever done that, not like that. My thoughts were so scattered... Andy was everything. I had to get him off too, I wanted him to feel good; I had to!

In a daze, I reached for Andy's pants and managed to undo his belt, feeling the bulge Andy still had, before losing my balance and falling over, out of Andy's grip and onto the carpet. "Wughh-bbuff!"

I heard Andy laughing and turned to look at him, still struggling to focus. I was overjoyed to see he looked relatively like himself again! "What are you doing, my little nymphette? If you wish to couple, you need only give the word. I am ever at your beck and call. Only yours, my enchanting seductress."

I instinctively held an arm up to cover my breasts, shy, but Andy sat up over me where I lay, and gently pulled it away. "It's rather rude to try and take back such lovely gifts after you have given them, don't you think?"

Andy ran his fingertips around the edge of one of my areolas, and my nipple contracted as I got goosebumps. I watched as he let his claws protract out a bit, catching slightly on my skin. Andy was still staring blatantly at my chest as he spoke. "Would you really be so cruel as to draw me back from death, and then withdraw from me yet again, you naughty thing?"

I shook my head. "I wanted to-" I bit my lip as Andy flexed his claws much further, making them seem incredibly long. He started tracing patterns along my body, applying just a light pressure. Just the hint of danger, but drawing no blood.

Andy's voice was rough, and I could see very well that his lust had increased as his pants looked ripe to split! "-No, not yet, my ripe, succulent, little peach! I have not tasted enough of you, you are delici-"

I was determined! I pushed away Andy's hands, and at first he looked displeased, only to realize I was having a go at his jeans again. I managed to get them undone and wiggle a hand in- there!

I wrapped my hand around Andy's length, loving the feel of it, that he was hot and hard for me. He gasped and grabbed me lightly around the wrist with a pained look on his face and another groan. "Wait! Stop, (Y/N), stop!"

Worried, I pulled my hand from Andy's pants and let him kiss me softly as I sat up. He looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry, (Y/N), I can't, I... " His face turned red. "I'm still too weak to be pleasured alone, without satisfying you. I don't want you to see me like that again. I'm sorry. Please, I'm so hungry for you. So hungry. Please, more..."

I kissed him, but as his fingers drifted between my thighs, claws retracting, I pulled away. "Just a second, Andy-man. Let's get off the floor, at least? Come on, you!" I went to give him a hand up, but he sprang off the floor at me, grabbing me by the waist and slinging me over his shoulder!

"Ahh!" I shrieked, my panties still around one ankle, convinced I was about to face-plant as I had an excellent view of Andy's rather small butt and the floor.