Part 43

I could feel Andy's whole demeanor shift. The arm he had around me pulled me in to hold me closer, and he reached to caress my nipple with the claw of his thumb. I heard him begin to purr as his tail curled around my leg, gradually gliding upwards.

I glanced up at him, flattered by the attention, while trying to hide my girlish, mushy reactions. "Are you hungry?" Andy licked his lips and raised his eyebrows before smiling winsomely. "I mean, for sex-"

Andy gripped my breast firmly. "-I know what you mean, my most delightful enchantress, and I fear you do not quite grasp why I find you so mouthwatering."

Andy's gaze intensified. "I don't just crave you for sex, I could have that from any woman I chose." Andy wasn't exactly modest, not by a long shot. "No, indeed, when I take you, it far exceeds the bounds of any carnal pleasure heretofore in existence! Your supple body is a delight, and the taste of your perceptions is intoxicating nectar on my tongue. When you feel ecstasy, I sense it ten-fold. Your mind and form are Eden to me; you are the goddess to whom I come to pray and offer my dedications. And so, indeed, I beg that you allow me to come worship at your temple again. That is what I really wish to ask."

I blushed. "Um, ok."

Andy grinned victoriously. "Excellent." The few heated seconds that passed before our lips met left me feeling totally in his thrall with anticipation. I wasn't disappointed when, an eternity later, our kiss began. I was swept away by the sweet touch of his lips, the feeling of his long, lithe tongue entering my mouth and stroking against mine. I felt almost dizzy just making out; it seemed impossible to feel so good just from kissing someone!

But Andy was somehow able to multi-task in the face of even the most insanely pleasurable acts. I felt him groping my breast insistently, before he grew impatient and pulled the cup of my bra down, spilling my boob out into his hand.

He broke away, looking excited, as he squeezed it briefly, before easily unclasping my bra and tossing it on the floor. Feeling self-conscious, I moved to cover myself, but Andy was having none of that. "Uh-uhn!" He used his tail to yank me off of his lap, onto my back on the couch next to him.

I was still flailing for balance as he crawled on top of me, purring loudly. "Pretty..." He murmured into my neck, in between little nips. He kneaded one of my tits, and I could just feel his pointy claws. His erection pressed urgently against my underwear.

I decided to be bold, and I reached for his cock. Andy grunted with surprise when I wrapped my hand around it and started stroking. "Mistress, what are you doing?"

Worried, I stopped. "I... I'm sorry. I wanted to make you feel good too. Are you too hungry?"

Andy looked down at me for a moment, as though I had just blown his mind. "No. I'm just unaccustomed to such attentions. I exist to serve you, to please-uh!"

I started stroking Andy again, fed up with his nonsense. "That's bullshit."

I honestly wasn't expecting as much of a reaction as I got! Andy groaned, really getting into it, as he squeezed my boob roughly. I could feel him stiffening further in my hand! "Ugh, you sultry temptress! You dare fan the flames of my desire for you, already so blistering hot?"