Part 44

With effort, I withdrew from (Y/N)'s delicious cunt and sat back on my haunches. For just a brief second, I was thrilled to catch sight of her sweet slit, before she shifted, to see that she was, indeed, leaking my fluids. I hummed to myself for a moment, pleased with my work. MINE.

I found that, despite being well beyond full, I was overcome by a desire for closeness. But I didn't intend to seduce (Y/N), to draw her into another session of carnal delights. I... I realized I wanted to snuggle.

Clearly, this was the influence of the illness that affected me. But it crossed my mind that post-coital intimacy was, as a rule, coveted by human females. I thought about the strange feelings I'd been having of late, and was gripped by a terrible fear. Was this some manner of bewitchment by an adversary or enemy? Was I becoming a human woman?

I grasped my genitals firmly, and was reassured to find them still well attached and just as capable of receiving sensation as a few moments earlier. However, the desire to embrace (Y/N) had not gone away. If anything, it had grown!

I sighed. Clearly, it was useless to fight the impulse, I was too weak. Hopefully, if I became a human woman, (Y/N) would somehow learn to accept me. Even as I grew wrinkly and saggy... I frowned at that idea, feeling an even more pressing urge to cuddle and be comforted, facing such a daunting fate!

"Andy? Are you alright?" (Y/N) was curled up at the end of the couch, and I caught a whiff of her concern.

I squared my shoulders bravely. "Truth be told, I have a request." (Y/N) took in my grave expression and nodded for me to go on. "I wish to make haste to the bedroom, where I can lay in your embrace in a proper fashion. Perhaps for some time. If that is acceptable, my lady?"

(Y/N) smiled! "Of course! Let's go!" She rose and gripped my hand, grinning puckishly at me. Instantly, I felt reassured.

As soon as we were settled in her bed, with her head curled on my chest, I felt such peace! With (Y/N) at my side, I felt I could do anything, face down any foe. I cherished the simplicity of her touch, her smell, feeling her pulse against my breast. I felt a strange closeness born not of the promise of sexual deeds, but from something else. She made my chest and stomach feel light and warm. I wondered if it was further confirmation of my impending transformation into a woman.