Part 35

Andy flicked his tongue against my neck briefly and purred contentedly. "You are delicious, a sensual cupcake, everything about you is tasty! Even your exertions are mouth-watering!"

He propped himself above me on a lean arm. "I would suggest you try your own juices, to partake in their purity, but I have contaminated them thoroughly with my filthy lust." He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me as I felt him starting to harden inside of me once again. Oh my god, he was incredible!

Both mildly put off and aroused by Andy's suggestion, as well as the concurrent return of his full-fledged erection, I involuntarily clenched around him. His grin widened knowingly, his slit-pupiled, blue eyes sparkling with mischief. I could feel his tail caressing one of my breasts. I shook my head. "You've only just healed-"

Andy laughed. "Trust me, after how much you enjoyed that, I'm doing just fine, my little nymphette! See?"

Andy bore down on me, parting my thighs further, as he thrust slowly, intensely, touching my very center. It made my legs tremble as he held himself there, buried to the hilt, but rocked forward and backwards in small pulsations of pressure.

My mind fogged. How was he doing that? Andy's cat-like gaze penetrated me, joining his cock at my very core. "You have a smooth, delicate, little cervix, mistress. I can feel its sweet, little dimple right now. Can you feel my lustful desire, in turn, come questing so deep in your sacred channel, desperate to worship you? To dedicate more of my offerings to your unsurpassed charms?"

I gasped as Andy shifted again, and I felt him bump and push into me, putting pressure on something, it was amazing! "I aim to cover you with kisses there too. I just plan to use the head of my cock to do it, my supple, little coquette."

Andy's subtle movements increased in urgency, and started becoming intensely pleasurable. Something about how he was moving was rubbing my clit, hitting my g-spot, pounding my cervix; it felt so fucking deep! I hadn't felt quite like this ever before!

I was startled as I felt a bit of pressure almost on my bladder. "Andy! What's happening?" Andy just chuckled deeply and changed his angle a bit, making me feel a keen desperation.

Fuck! I'd never had a dick inside me so far! Sensation exploded, becoming more and more urgent, and I grabbed onto Andy. "Fuck! Andy!?!"

My legs started to uncontrollably shake and I broke with a sweat. The need was growing overwhelming, Andy was going faster, it was so different; he was so deep inside, fuck-

Waves of euphoria pulsed through me; extreme sensuality and indulgence! I felt myself contracting around Andy so hard he groaned and held still as I pushed, in a haze of hedonistic bliss.

I was only half aware of Andy pulling out. Had he gotten off? I hadn't thought so... When I heard him padding away to the bathroom, I struggled to open my eyes, curious.

Did demons pee? Would Andy have the same problem human men did, where he couldn't piss very well, until his boner settled down a little?

I didn't get the answer to either question, as Andy came back with a hand towel. "Mistress, you have ejaculated, may I use-"

Confused, I scooted backwards, only to find a puddle between my legs! Oh my god, I squirted! I felt my face get hot with embarrassment as Andy sat near me on the bed.

Andy reached to hold my hand. "I beg you, do not be self-conscious. Such an outcome was my goal. If you had not achieved an explosive climax, I would have been terribly mortified. Have you not had that happen before?"

Andy hesitated when I shook my head. "I... I am sorry if I push you to things you do not like, or that you have not done before. In my mind it seemed that you would enjoy it. I... I did not realize it would upset you. I give you my word that, in response to such stimulation, for a human female to ejaculate, for many women, it is normal. Many women do it. Please forgive me?"

I took the towel from Andy and placed it over the moist spot. "Of course." I smiled. "It's just new, that's all. Though maybe I should only agree to forgive you if you promise to do it again sometime?"

Andy's eyebrows shot up and his eyes sparkled. "Ah, temptress! Indeed, I most certainly do promise to stimulate you in such a fashion again, if you so desire."