ch.45

Mias POV:

I wake up to the babies crying. I jump up to get them.

I make sure Grayson stays sleeping. He's so cute...

I silently run to get the babies. I go in Baileys room and. Grab her. I rock her then I run to Grants room and grab him.

I run to my and Ethans Room, and set them on the bed where I would sleep.

Bailey poked Ethan and he woke up. His eyes lit up and he said "Good morning princess, Good morning Prince." I giggled at the names. He looked over at me and said "Oh, wow you scared me. Also I'm really sorry about last night. I overreacted a lot. And I will move into the guest room."

I shook my head no "I wanna keep it as a guest room, so you can stay in here for now."

The whole point if saying that was so he wasn't suspicious that I decide to make it now but shawn gonna stay in it.

A/n' lame chapter, I just really needed to update. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating but 2 chapters ago I was excited about 3k reads and now I have 4K WHAT THE SHIT. THAT YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU. I also want to apologize for not Updating, either today or tomorrow I'm going to update a full chapter.

Also go check out my story called My Teacher Mr Mendes. Its really good so far and it has like 360 readsLove you PEACE✌✌✌💜💜💜💜💜