ch.42 family dinner

Mias POV:

Ethan and I are cooking and its really fun. We are just messing around and singing.

I keep thinking about grayson, we had something special and now I feel like we don't talk. I'm gonna talk to him today.

I was broken out of my many thoughts when Grayson comes in the kitchen asking "Do you guys need any help?"

I said "um it would be amazing if you set the table."

He nodded and set up the table. I finished the tacos and the spaghetti. I was Putting everything down on the table and told everyone they could come and eat.

I sat next to Grayson. We were all talking and he put a his hand in my thigh and asked "How have you been feeling."

I said "In fine you?"

He said "Ok." I whispered "After everyone leaves I need to talk to you."

He nodded and removed his hand. We continued to eat.

After we ate we all had ice cream. Then everyone left. I put the kids to sleep and ethan was showering.

I decided I was gonna talk to gray. I walk into his room without knocking. I see him crying.

I run over to him.I say very worried "Gray what happened?" He said "N-nothing."

I engulfed him into a hug. He hugged me back. I said "Grayson, im for real what happened. I really don't like to see you hurt."

He said "Is it true that you had sex with ethan." I said "Wait woah what?? NEVER."

He said "Well the neighbors told me they heard someone having sex and I assumed it was you."

I said "Grayson I would never, and for you to think that it makes me sad."

He said "I'm sorry for assuming. But you didn't? Then who did."

I said "I will ask ethan."

I sigh and Grayson says "Anyways what did you come in here for?"

I said "It doesn't matter, good night."

He said "What did I do." "You never did anything. But what neighbor said that?" I replied.

"Beau."

I nodded and said "Good night." "Are you going over their." I just nodded he said "want me to come." I said "No I'm ok. I have to talk to ethan first."

He nodded and hugged me one more time and I left. I walked into the room because Ethan was out if the shower.

I walk in and say "Did you have sex in the house?"

He looked me in the eyes and said "What? Who said that." I said "Well Grayson asked me if you and I had sex but I told him we didn't and then he said that beau said he hear us having sex, so km going over their right now."

I walk out and we grabs my wrist and says "I'm going with you, who the fuck does he think he is." I said "Noo let me handle this." I said "Ok whatever but gray is coming too... GRAY GET READY, COME ON WERE GOING NEXT DOOR."

He came running out Of the room and seen ethan and he smirked. I grabbed both baby monitors.

We all left. I locked the door so no one could go in. Because the babies are in their.

We walk up. I have so many things in my mind like why would beau say that.

Ethan knocked on the door and daniel answers. Ethan says "Where's beau." Daniel said "I'm his room, come in."

Ethan nodded and we all walked in. We go up to beaus room and ethan knocks.

Beau answers it and says "ok hi." Ethan walks in and says "So why you saying to Grayson that Mia and I are having sex. Huh" he was getting in his face a little.

Beau said "Because I did what are you gonna do it."

And at that moment I knew he fucked up.

Ethan's fist slams against his jaw. Punches were flying. Ethan was winning so I wasn't scared. But I hear the other boys come in and they scream.

Then jai and Luke start beating up on ethan. Grayson then jumped in and I screamed. I was scared. The Dolans were winning but I was still scared.

I grabbed Luke and pulled his ass off. Then I grabbed jai and he pushed me.

Grayson turned into a super hero and beat the shit out of him after he did that.

I got scared and then the babies started crying.

I screamed "GUYS FUCKING STOP, YOU WOKE UP MY BABIES NOW BOYS LETS GO. AND JAI IF YOU EVER PUSH ME AGAIN IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO. FUCK ALL OF YOU."

I grabbed both if the boys and walked out the door. I ran home to get the babies.

I put the in a little bouncy thing and brought it to the bathroom. I had both if the boys sit on the tub so I could clean the few cuts they had. The babies had fun docking back and forth so I made sure they were safe.

I said "Ethan never fucking do that again." He said "oh just know I'm going back tomorrow that fucking couch bag pushed you. He's dead."

I said "Um no your not, Ethan I'm for real. Now you two go lay in bed."

Grayson said "I'll stay up with you and the babies." I said "Um no you need rest after that."

Thanks for reading this chapter. Go read all my other stories and leave a follow and like✌✌Love you PEACE✌✌💜💜