ch.1 meeting them

(A/N so I think that Nate has a sister and I think her name is Bella but I'm gonna change it to Mia so yeah enjoy)

Mia's POV:

I sitting on my bed watching YouTube I was watching ThatcherJoe I loved Joe but also Zoe. I was watching them in a video together ughh I loved them. I was just watching them and then I hear a knock at the door. So I get out of my bed and walk downstairs and I open the door to reveal the Dolan twins WAIT THE DOLAN TWINS OK Mia stay calm.

I say "Hi" Ethan the said "Hi is Nate home?" I said "umm I don't think so I think he went somewhere but he told me he would only be a few minutes so let me go check. Come in make yourself at home"

Grayson said "Are you mia his sister" I said "Yup that would be me... Haha does nate talk about me?" Ethan said "Yeah all the ti-" Nate walked through the door and said "Oh hey ethan Grayson. I see you met Mia" the said at the same time "Yeah" but ethan kept going "yeah she is super nice." I said "Aww thanks" then Nate said "Mia you finally get to meet the boys you talk non stop about" I said "I hate you... But you love me so can you take me to Starbucks?" He said "Mia"

I said "Yup that's me you gonna take me or not" he said "No" then ethan said "do you want me to take her?" Nate said "Lol how about we all go"

I said "Ayyayay" and nate and gray walked out of the house to the car while Ethan waited with me. So I could go get my purse and shoes on. He said "So Mia i hear you talk nonstop about me"

I said "Ohhh shut up" and I nudged his shoulder.

He said "Ouch" and held his hand to it as if it hurt.

I said "Get over it".

He said "You know what will make me feel better"

I said "Ughh what"

He said "if you hug me"

I pulled him into a hug and he said "All better" I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes.

Then we walked out of the house and I locked the door.

Then we walk out to see we are stuck in the back and that one of the seats had stuff on them so we were squished together.

He said "Well looks like we're gonna be squished"

I laughed and said "Yeah"

We got in and buckled up. Then we took a picture and I posted it on Snapchat.

I couldn't help but notice ethan was texting someone.

But who? I look over lowkey and see the name 'Grayson'.

Then I was like wait they are in the car together they can just talk. Then I got curious and looked at the texts.

G: Bro you like Mia

E: No

G: Yes you do

E: shut up

G: so you do??????

E: BYEEEEE

I giggled and then realized that I did so I looked at my phone acting like I laughed at it.

Then we were at Starbucks me and ethan both got a 'pink drink' and then we posted a picture on his Snapchat that said 'Pink drank with her👌😀'