ch.19 turned down ¿

Mias POV:

I knew they liked each other.

I winked at them. Grayson said "mia stahp"

I giggled and said "gray can I talk to you."

He said yeah and got up with me. We walked outside of the building.

I said "Gray." He said "what"

I said "why don't you ask Madison out?"

He said "because I'm scared if being turned down."

I said "well she won't she likes you. She told me today."

He said "should I do it."

I said "yeah. And if she says no I will take you home and watch Netflix with you and cuddle you if Ethan likes it or not."

He said "ok."

I said "I'm gonna go inside and tell her to come out here."

He said "ok" she won't turn him down. I think.

I went inside and told her to go out there.

Grayson's POV:

I talked to Mia. I dont know the day I met Mia I knew I liked her but she is with Ethan and I was hoping Madison turned me down so Mia would cuddle me. But I also liked Madison.

I seen Madison come out. And she came up to me and said "So you wanted to talk to me?"

I said "yeah I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend."

She said "umm gray I know I told mia I liked you today but I have a boyfriend."

My heart broke into pieces.

I said "umm ok let's go back in."

She said "ok" and we went in.

Mias POV:

I seen grayson turn from happy to sad. I was so confused she turned him down??

She told me she liked him. I told ethan what I told gray about the cuddling thing. He agreed and said not to do anything stupid talking about sex.

He came in and told me in my ear. I told everyone "gray and I are gonna go hime in not feeling to well"

Everyone said ok.

We got in the car. And I said "Grayson I'm so Sorry".

He said "its ok"

I said "no its not I told you to ask her and you agreed to me and then she turned you down. I'm really sorry you don't und-" he stopped me by kissing my cheek me. Then I looked up and said "its green" telling him the light was green.

I felt weird him kissing my cheek. I didn't really talk he said "I'm sorry for kissing you."

I said "its ok. But what do you wanna watch when we get home."

He said "umm a scary movie."

I said "ok good"

He said "were gonna watch the exorcist"

I said "omg that really scary. I'm gonna be on your lap the whole time its really scary."

He said "that's ok".

We got home and sat down he played the movie. At first it was fine then it got scary.

I jumped in his lap. And I was really scared. Then I got off and cuddled his side.

Then the movie stopped and everyone wasn't back yet. I texted ethan and said

M: babe where are you??