ch. 44 Dirty😏😏😏

Miss pov:

I said "ok." Grayson grabbed my pillows and left the blanket. We walked to his room and I jumped on his bed and said "Ethan over reacts sometimes I wanted to clean the bed so shawn could stay in it. But no he has to over react. Like we aren't dating "

He said "Its ok. Don't worry. Im here no matter what."

"Your so cute."I smiled and said.

He said "Well your hot."

I giggled and said "Well lol. Thanks." He said "I didn't mean to say that."

I giggled and exclaimed "Yes, you did. You wanna hold my butt while hugging me."

He said "Tru." I said "I bet that turned you on."

He said "Nooooo... It didn't."

I smiled and said "Yup that's why you have a boner?"

He said "Omg, gurlll stop no I don't."

I said "But you do. Sorry not sorry."

He blushed and looked down looking to see if I was lying. I said "You know that if Ethan found out what we were talking about he would kill you. Like no joke."

He said "I don't care." I smiled and said "Why are you guys so fucking cute."

He said "Because we are" I rolled my eyes and said "Your annoying too." He said "Thanks."

I smiled and said "Ok, let's go to bed." He nodded and I got under the covers, he did too.

I felt him scoot closer to me. I felt his body warmth. I scooted closer to him and I heard him whisper "God, your so hot that I'm turned on."

I giggled and said "Did you mean to say that out load." He shook his head no. I giggled and lifted the covers up.

I scooted down to his dick and pulled his pants down, then I pulled down his boxers.

I pulled his dick out and started to tease him. I licked up it and then sucked on the tip swirling my tongue.

He moaned and I looked up at him though my eyelashes. And said "Gray, shhh. If Ethan finds out were dead."

He nodded and bit his lip. I smiled at him.

I kept Sucking until he came. He said "Want me to return the favor?" I said "No I'm tired. Night, cutie."

"Goodnight princess." I smiled at his words.

I let sleep take over my body.

A/n: I know it's a short chapter but I wanna update, but have an amazing day💜love you PEACE💜💜