ch.34 late night baths😍

Mias POV:

It was niall

I looked over at niall and said "if you don't want me to stay in your bed then I will stay with beau or something."

He said "its fi--" beau interrupted him by saying "Mia you can stay in my bed."

I said "beau, you interrupted niall. Niall please continue." Niall said "you can stay in my bed."

I said "ok, well I'm going to take a bath."

Everyone said ok. I walk I to the bathroom and the. Realized that I didn't have a bath bomb.

I walked out and said "can someone walk me over to my house because I wanna get a bath bomb."

Niall said "I will." I said "ok let's go."

I slipped on my flip flops and we walked over to my house. I unlocked the door and walked in. I said "niall you can sit and turn on the tv or come with me. I'm just gonna pack a bag so I can stay over their and get a bath bomb. So wanna come with me or stay and watch TV."

He said "I'll come with you." I said "ok lets go."

He followed me and I said "ok which bath bomb should I pick." He seen a multi colored one and said "that one. I have to watch you put it in the bath." I said "hah ok."

We walked out of The bathroom and went to my room. I packed a bag and we left.

I obviously locked my door. We walked into the janoskians house. I put my stuff down on the room.

I walk out to hear yelling. I run to see ethan and Grayson. My eyes open really wide.

Fuck fuck fuck. I'm so screwed. DAMN  IT.

What do they want. I walk over and say "what do you guys want." Grayson said "I'm here to talk to you. And Ethan is here to apologize."

I said "ok- wait I grayson j thought I told you not to come crawling back to me."

He said "well I thought you cheated on me." I said "ok hold on you know I would never do that! I got cheated on by ethan and you know how bad it hurt me! YOU DO BECAUSE I TOLD YOU MY FEELINGS. Grayson please just leave."

He said "but were here to apologize." I said "I accept your apologies, but please leave I nerd time to thing. Gray I will text you later bye"

He looked down and said "I'm really sorry. Please can I have a hug."

I said "yeah" I hugged gray then ethan.

I said "ok bye."

They left and I said "niall come on I'm gonna show you my bath bomb. HURRY"

we both ran to the bathroom and I filled it up. We talked as I put the bath bomb in.

He said "oh my gosh. Can I take a bath with one." I said "wait hahah I wanna take one tho. Ok hang on hurry and run back to my house we can get one for me. You can have this bath. Because you picked it and I will pick my own and use the other bathroom."

He said "are you sure." I said "yup."

He said "ok thanks." I left and he got in. I actually had an extra bath bomb in my bag.

I got my bath ready. And I dropped the bath bomb in.

I was sitting in the warm bath using my phone and I got a text from gray.

Gray😝💕: I bought you a present. You get to have it tomorrow if I see you.

Me: you didn't need to buy my a gift😂😂 but hey ima take it😂 and wanna give me a hint what it is.

Gray😝💕: a hint is that it might annoy you.

Me: is it ethan😂 or the kids😂😂 jk ok I will keep that in mind. Can't wait for tomorrow💕

Gray😝😘: just to let you know we are gonna pick you up from their house tomorrow at 10am and were gonna be filming so I know you don't like being on camera without makeup. So just a warning. But can't wait to see you💕

Me: ok I'm in the bath right now. So km gonna go BC I need to get out and ima go to bed. BUT DOD YOU SEE 1D WAS HERE. I MEAN DAMN DREAM COME TRUE.💕

Gray😝💕: haha I did. I fan girled to. Haha I always jam to them... Well I mean use too

Me: haha ok bye💕 ly💕 tell e night and love him💕

Gray😝💕: ok lyt💕and I will💕💕

I got out of the bath, dried off, and got dressed. Then I walked to the boys and told them night. And then I went to bed. Later niall came and slept too.

What do you think gray and e got her.

I know😂😂 haha obviously

But gray just hit 5 million followers on insta. My boys have gone so far.

I remember little stupid boys on vine😂😂 (still loved them then) but they have gotten so big. I can't believe it. I really love them and you guys💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😝 ly ....... PEACE✌✌💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤❤❤😘😘😘😘