ch.2 just friends

Mia's POV:

We walk into the store.. Ulta me and ethan go to the foundation as others got to get other things. I'm looking at the foundation and I was really concentrating trying to find the right color.

As I'm doing that I'm holding the foundation up to his face trying to see if its his color.

I was super concentrated. Ethan laughed and said "Your cute when you concentrate ." I laughed and said "HAHa no" and he gave me a look like saying 'yes you are.'

Then I got a light concealer and a foundation and then powder then I asked him

"Ethan do you want a nude look or a rocker look"

He said as a joke "well I will take a nude from you." He laughed.

I hit his shoulder and said "Eww stop"

He laughed really hard people were staring at us. Then I said "Ok for real which one"

He said "what do you think would make me look hotter"

I said "Your ugly so it doesn't matter"

He had a pouty face and said "I'm cute"

I said "I know.. Umm I mean sure?"

He said "you admitted it you think I'm cute"

I said "Shut up. And I'm picking a smokey eye."

He said "That sounds hot so go ahead" I giggled .

I went and got a liquid eyeliner pen. And a eyebrow kit. And fake eyelashes.

Me and him went in the line.

We were next and then the lady said "Next"

We walked up and she scanned our stuff she said "157 dollars please."

I got my wallet out and ethan said "Nope I got this" I groaned and said "But ethan" she said "No I'm buying it"

The cashier said "You guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen."

I said "Oh were not a couple."

She said "You guys would make a cute one" I just laughed.

Ethan paid and we walked around to see if the other ones were still here. We didn't find them so I texted ella.

Me: where are you guys??

Ells😍: we texted you guys but you didn't answer so me nate Grayson and mads went out to eat.

Me: Fr you guys get food. WITHOUT ME I LOVE FOOD.

I told ethan and he said "That's Ok I will just take you out myself or order a pizza. We don't need them."

I said "yayya. I want pizza"

He said Ok. We drove home and he ordered pizza and I was sitting on the couch. While he was in the bathroom.

I went upstairs real quick and got us a blanket.

Then I put a movie in. I put in hairspray the remake.

He came out of the bathroom and said "see this is better we get to be comfy eat pizza and watch a movie.

I got on the couch and he got on next to me. He had his arm around me and the door bell rang right when he put his arm around me. She sighed and I let out a loud groan.

He came back with the pizza I said "YAYAYAY NY TO FAVORITE THINGS PIZZA AND HOT BOYS.. STAY THEIR I WANNA TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU."

"