Ch.18 you ok?

Mia's POV:

I got so hurt by that comment. I ran to my room and closed the door and pressed my back against the wall and slid down.

I heard Ethan calling my name. I just cried.

Ethan's POV:

I walk in to see my baby girl on the floor. I pick her up bridal style and put her on the bed.

I said "Princess listen to me you will be ok. Don't listen to her. She's just jealous."

She didn't answer and she started breathing heavy. I knew she was having a panic attack.

I said "Baby stop, baby, baby,"

I repeated saying baby.

She stopped breathing so heavy. Then she stopped crying. I knew the panic attack was over. I picked her up and put her under the covers.  I got under as well.

I cuddled her and said "I love you princess and baby"

Mia's POV:

I stopped having a panic attack and Ethan put me under the covers.

He got under too.

He said "I love you princess and baby" touching my stomach at the baby part.

I giggled. I felt stupid like I over reacted.

I was embarrassed.

I just cuddled ethan. Cameron came in and asked "Mia you ok?"

I said "yeah thank you."

Cameron said "Also that people were yelling at that girl and she deleted her whole account."

I said "good."

She said "also a lot of people are so happy for you. Come on you can't stay in bed so let's go to the mall."

I said "ok let me get changed and put some makeup on."

She said "ok" and left.

I got up and said "ethan in sorry for overreacting" he said "baby you did nothing wrong. You had the right to do that."

I giggled and got up and we both got dressed. My shirt showed my tummy bump.

It was cute.

I put makeup on to look normal.

Ethan and I went downstairs hand in hand.

Cameron was kissing Luke on the couch. Gray came down the stairs behind us. And seen he said "eww" and they noticed us standing there and stopped.

I said "ok who's ready to go?"

Everyone said "mee"

I giggled.

Cameron went with Luke. I called Nate, Ella and Madison.

They were already at the mall hanging out. So i told them we are going there too so wait for us.

We were.still in the car. Ethan was singing and Grayson and I just talked.

We got to the mall.

I texted Ella Madison and Nate. To meet us by the front door at the mall.

I haven't seen Nate it a really long time. I ran up to him and hugged him.

He kissed my forehead and said "I miss my Lil' sis."

I said "I miss my bub".

I gave Madison and ella a hug.

Ella said "oh my gosh your tummy is so cute. And your too cameron"

Cameron and I said thanks.

We then walked off into the mall. We seen two girls looking at us and their mouths were wide open when they seen us.

I giggled and I told the squad. Then we walked over. The littler girl hugged me and said "oh my gosh I'm so excited for you guys!! You make the cutest couple. And I can't. Wait for the vlog tomorrow and the gender reveal."I giggled and said "give me your Instagram and I will DM you right when I found out what the gender is."

She squealed in excitement and I gave her my phone and she followed herself and same for the bigger girl. We all talked for a while. Took pictures and left.

We ran into a lot of fans. We were literally surrounded and security came and had to get us out.

She left out the back. We then got in our cars and we decided to go out to dinner. We went to some food place.

We got two large pizzas and ate.

We took pictures. We took one with all of us and I said "omg its a triple date with 2 extra people. Wait is it a-a lol 4 people date??"

I nudged Madison's shoulder. She said "oh my!! Stop it." I winked at her. I knew she liked Grayson. And I knew gray liked her.

K this chapter was a little longer. Soo yeah ALSO YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME 340 READS. I LOVE YOU GUYSalso I really want to interact with you guys!! Comment so I can reply like ask anything.!! Love you