Ch.26 lolz

Mia's POV:

We all get Ethan in the car. Cameron is driving gray is in passenger seat. And I'm in the back with Ethan.eghan kept looking at me while gray was filming and said "Mia your soo prettttyy" I said "thanks E" .

He said "I love you" I said "I love you too"

He kept saying weird stuff.

We finally got home and gray and I were sitting in grays room watching a show. Then Cameron texted us and told us to come downstairs.

We immediately go down and we walk through the kitchen we see Ethan's cloths folded on the floor.

I start dying laughing I run and get the camera and film it. Then the boys said 'peace'.

Ethan went back to sleep. Gray and I went back upstairs.

We went to his room and we both sat on his bed. We watched YouTube and we watched a few of their old videos.

I started to dose off and I fell asleep.

Grays POV:

Mia fell asleep on my chest. I really liked her and still do. But ethan is clearly dating her and she is pregnant with is Child I mean children.

That should be me. Sometimes ethan can be so careless of her. He cheated on her multiple times. Like 3 one time I walked into the house and he was kissing a girl. I immediately kicked her out and had a talk with ethan.

I should be able to hold her and kiss her. I really liked her from the beginning.

Mias POV:

I wake up and I hear a heartbeat. I look up and see Grayson. He was so cute...  WAIT MIA YOUR LOYAL YOUR NOT A HOE.........

whatever. I tried to get up without asking gray up but he woke up and said "morning" HOLY FUCK HIS MORNING VOICE IS HOT.... STOPPPPPP YOUR LOYAL.

I said "morning, I'm gonna go get ready I have to film today and I want you to be in it so you get ready too."

He said "ok"

We both got up...

A/n: so my phone still won't connect to wifi but it is better than it was. IM USING MY PHONE RN👏👏👏. ITS WORKING BETTER. SO IM SORRY FOR THE Short CHAPTER BUT IT IS 2:20 IN THE MORNING ITS LATE SO IM GONNA GO TO BED. BYE.

ALSO THANKS FOR 900 READS.