ch.12l telling mom¿

Mias pov:

"OH MY GOD YOUR PREGNANT"
I said "Yes"
She jumped up and down and hugged me she said " congratulations I love you" she hugged Ethan too.

I was so surprised. I said "Ok well we will be back in a few minutes we are off to tell ethans mom. I'm scared how she will react because Cameron which is Ethan's sister got pregnant the same day I did."

She said "Well that's exciting. But I feel old I'm gonna be a grandma. My 16 year old is pregnant but I'm happy."

We smiled and went to ethans mom and dads house. We got their to see Cameron pulling up right behind us. She jumped out and said "how did it go with your mom"
I said "she was surprisingly super happy and supportive."

She said good and we walking into their moms house.

She said "what a nice surprise. Hello I'm Lisa" she said to me she shook my hand I said "hi I'm mia. Nice to meet you."

She asked me "Are you Cameron's friend"

I said "of course but I'm here with ethan"
She asked ethan "Are you two dating.

He said "yeah mom"

She said "Well if I would have know that I would have hugged you be begin"

I laughed as she pulled me into a big hug. She asked cameron who Luke was and. She was very welcoming to me and luke.

We got inside and Cameron said "so mia and I have presents for you. You have to open then both at once. Wait get dad down here you can choose this to open."

Their dad came down introduced him self to me and luke.

Lisa took Cameron's and Sean took mine. We said "Ok one two three." They both opened then and said "I'm confused who's pregnant?"

Cameron said "I'm pregnant" and I said "I'm also pregnant."

They got up and hugged all of us congratulated us and said "you guys are all staying for dinner and mia invite your parents and Luke you also." I said "um don't set a plate for my dad" she said "may is ask why?"
I said "yeah, umm he died years ago but its Ok."
She said "I'm so sorry" I said "its Ok but I'm gonna go call my mom to invite her over ."

Ethan said "umm set that extra plate and invite nate over too" I said "Ok"

Their was gonna be me, ethan, Grayson, Cameron, Luke, nate, lisa, Sean, my mom Bethany, Luke's mom Linda, Luke's dad Bruce.

There was gonna be 11 people.

Everyone had arrived by 4:45 and every in was talking all the mothers in the kitchen cooking. Sean and Bruce watching football and drinking beer. Me, cameron, Grayson, ethan, nate, and Luke were all upstairs. Just talking. Then we got called down and we all ate. Probably me and Cameron ste the most. Me and her were sitting I'm her room after we ate. I was doing her hair. I was straightening it. We were talking.

M: I'm excited to have my baby.
C: me too.
M: and I can barley wait for 4 months to know the gender
C: me too. And what gender do you want.
M: umn I really wanted to have twins but not now because I'm only 16 but after this baby which I want a girl. I want to have twin boys.
C: I want a girl.
M: I'm excited to go out and be able to but clothes.
C: and the best part is, is that me and you can literally do everything together. Like in ready to go shopping again.
M: *I giggled" yeah I'm super excited.

The I curled her hair just for fun. After we finished we wanted to scare the boys so we grabbed scary masks and put them on. We ran at the door and opened it and screamed to scare them. They all git scared and were jumping over each other. The best part was cameron and I both had cameras. And filmed it. We took the masks off and we laughed so hard it hurt and I was snorting. Cameron was literally rolling on the floor. We showed the boys the video which mad Cameron and I laugh even more and the boys did too. It was so funny. I literally was about to pee my pants.

Then we all hung out watching a movie and all sitting on the floor with blankets. Cameron and I had beanbags so our back wouldn't hurt. Luke was on here's with her and ethan was on mine

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I was having trouble publishing last chapter and this chapter so I had to split them up but enjoy.

Plz vote