ch.8 who else is pregnant¿

I woke up and ethan was gone but gray was still cuddling up to me. He was so cute. I moved a little and gray woke up. He said "good morning".

I had a thing with raspy morning voices or made him 100000000× hotter. I said "good morning."

He said "your really cute in the morning."

I said "your the one with the hot raspy voice."

I giggled and he laughed.

Ethan walked in and said "morning princess and gray."

I said "good morning" gray said "morning bud". We smiled at him and ethan came up to me and kissed my cheek and he said "Cameron came over and helped me cook breakfast for you guys"

I said "Yaya I'm gonna meet Cameron"

He said "yeah she's waiting downstairs."

I got up and got dressed. I put on legging and went in Ethan's drawer and got one of his shirts. Then went Downstairs.

I seen Cameron and said "hi Mia "

She said "Hi mia, I'm Cameron ethan tells me alot about you."

I said "yeah, and do you need help cooking?"

She said "yasss ethan is really bad a cooking."

I laughed and said "yeah I know one time I asked him to make me toast and he burnt the hell out of it. And then j actually taught him how to make it so now he makes it good."

She laughed and I said "what do you want me to make"

She asked "are you good at making eggs"

I said "haha Yeah I can make anything my mom taught me how to cook so."

She said "Ok well go upstairs and Ask the boys what kind they want so you can make them."

I said "Ok" and walked upstairs.

I walked up to hear the boys talking. I snooped again.

E: I really like her. But what if she is pregnant in scared for her. I know her mom thinks shes a virgin she's only 16.

G: If her mom doesn't support her she can move in with us. And we will support her.

E: thanks bud. You always find a way to make me happy.

I walked in and said "Hey boys what kind of eggs you want."

Gray said "sunny side up"

Ethan said "Same as gray"

I said "Ok I will call you guys down when its ready"

They said "ok"
And ethan said "Ok princess thank you I love you"

I said "I love you too"

I walked downstairs. And started cooking. Me and Cameron were talking.

C: so how did you and ethan meet.

M: umm my brother is nate garner and they were staying for like 4 days. So yeah.

C: if you were to have kids how many Would you want and what gender and what name?.

M: I want like 3 kids I want twins. The twins I would want them to be a boy and a girl or a boy and boy. And then if the twins were both boys then I would want the other child to be like a girl. What about you with kids.

C: I would want 2 one a boy and one a girl.

M: good choice.

C: what's you favorite food.

M: I really like just plain noodles. Its weird I mostly crave that when I'm on my period.

C: bahahaah

We kept talking and then I was almost done cooking and I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see a half naked Ethan. He had sweatpants on and no shirt.

I said "ughh get off I'm cooking"

He said "someone's cranky"

I said "you better watch what your saying I'm cooking your food."

He said "baby chill" I giggled and said "babe I was joking."

Cameron said "you guys are so cute together"

I said "thanks" and giggled.

He then got off and I finished making breakfast. For breakfast we had. Eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, and orange juice. Me and ethan sat on one side on the table and gray and cameron on the other side. Cameron was gonna be staying with us for like 2 days.

We were all talking about random stuff. Then we finished and we decided to go to an arcade not to far away from us. We would play laser tag and play arcade games.

We all went up stairs and got ready. Cameron was in the guest room and that had 2 mirrors next to each other.

I walked into the room and said "Hey cam can I stay in here to do my makeup because ethan had the smallest mirror."

She giggled and said "yeah"

I sat down and I started to put my makeup on she said "I don't know how to do my makeup if I did I would do it."

I said "do you want me to do your makeup?"

She said "Really you would do that".

I said "yeah right after I finish because I won't take long at all."

She said "Ok and after the arcade to you wanna go to the mall without the boys"

I said "yeah sure".

So we were talking a lot about everything. She kept talking about babies I didn't know if ethan told her about me but she was a little weird about it. I said "I will be right back I finished my makeup and I need to go ask Ethan something so when I get back I will do your makeup!"

She said "Ok"

I walked into Ethan's room to see him butt naked. I didn't care as much as it turned me on I just had a question.

I said

M: did you tell cameron that I might be pregnant.

E: no why??

M: because she keeps talking about babies and being suspicious.

E: I don't know.

M: Do you think she found out somehow.

E: that's impossible only me you and gray knows. And I told gray not to say anything and I know he wouldnt.

M: what if she's pregnant.

E: she never told me she had a boyfriend.

M: maybe she does I will talk to her about it in a while. After the arcade because we are gonna so shopping.

E: Ok baby go do her makeup and have fun.

M: how do you know

E: you guys are like yelling I can hear everything.

I walked out and into the guest room.

I did Cameron's makeup it looked really good. She looked like a goddess.

I left the room and let her get dressed. I walked into Ethan's got dressed myself.

A/n sorry for the shortish chapter its only 1109 words long but I hope you enjoyed. Please vote

Ly💗💖

Peace ✌✌✌✌✌

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AMAZING YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 50 READS. I LOVE YOU