ch.14 😏😏

Mias POV:

We handed them out stuff and went off. Then after another store or two we got hungry I texted ethan and said.

M: Babe I'm hungry meet me and Cameron at the main entrance. So then we can leave and get food.

Efin😂😘😍: ok baby. Were about to be their.

M:k.

We walked up to the front and seen the boys. We left and went out and for food. Then we ate went home. And can and Luke went to target to get more baby stuff. Gray and ethan went with them I stayed here. I went into ethans bed.

I was horny so I took my clothes off and laid in ethans bed. I started to rub my clit. I was moaning Ethan's name.

The door opened and revealed Ethan.

He said "what baby" then he realized and said "Grayson left. Its just me And you".

He jumped on the bed and said "let me help you with that."

I giggled and he started to rub my clit. Then he sucked in it. Then he shoved a finger in. He was playing with my heat in so many way. I came and then I flipped us over. I pulled him pants down and started to give him a blow job.

Then we layed down and ethans phone rang. He grabbed it.

Thank you all for staying and reading you guys are amazing I'm almost to 200 reads YOUR FUCKING CRAZY!!! But I love you. Also I need to say I'm gonna be posting a lot on Christmas break which is this Friday, so wait for lots of posts and keep being amazing! Love you