part.5 whos who??¿

Mias POV:

Me and Ethan just had sex and it was amazing. He was currently making me toast. He was so hot.

I sat on the chair watching him when the girls come up to me and ella says "you know you guys were really loud"

I said "Yeah and I don't care" and I giggled. They did too

I asked "is Nate pissed"

Madison said "no"

I said "good"

Ethan came up to the other side off the counter and and handed me my coffee and toast. And then kissed me.

The girls said 'awww'

I laughed.

I then ate and went and sat on the couch with ethan. I was on his lap.

Nate looked over at me and said "I walked in on my little sister having sex. Eww"

I said "We weren't having sex at that moment. But a little after you left."

He said "oh good"

I laughed and so did Grayson.

Gray then said "did you wash the sheets?"

I said "Yeah lol they are in the washer right now"

We all laughed. Nate said "next time don't be so loud. Especially if mom is home"

I said "I know".

Ella said "Do you guys wanna do something today"

I screamed "I wanna swim in the backyard."

Everyone said yayaayay.

And madison said "I'm gonna go change now"

Everyone agreed.

Me and ethan went up to my room.

He stripped down. And I smirked at him and said "damn your hott"

He said "look at my baby girl. She hotter than her"

I said "Yeah" sarcastically.

He said "Yeah you are more than anyone in the world." I rolled my eyes.

He then ran at me and pushed me against the wall. Even though we were both completely naked.

The pulled my arms up and started sucking on my neck. I tilted my head so he could have more access.

I said "Baby I wanna go swimming"

He didn't stop but he kept moving down.

Until he reached my hip me started sucking on my hips and then down and down.

Until he reached my heat.

He then picked me up and threw me on the bed. He started eating me out. But this Time rough.

He made me come in a matter is seconds.

He then sucked up all my juices and pulled up to my lips and said "taste yourself baby. You taste amazing"

He started kissing me I did taste myself.

He then pulled off of me and continued getting dressed.

So did I.

We walked out and went to the back yard. We were the first ones in the pool.

I started splashing him with water. We got into a full out water fight. He picked me up and threw me to the other side of the pool. I laughed a lot.