ch.20 drama¿

I finally finished unloading but the boys helped me. And they helped me settle in. It was super cute.

Ethan never even tried to text me. He was a dick.

We finished putting my bed up. And I put the TV up. I got my bean bags out. I had 4.

We were all sitting on the ground with blankets and pillows I was on a bean bag. Luke beau and jai were too. Daniel and Nate sat on the ground with pillows. We were watching Netflix.

And Nate said "well I better get going."

I said "Nate your staying with me. If you don't your probably gonna kill ethan."

He said "ok well I don't have anywhere to stay."

I said "you have my bed. We can share it."

He said "I wanna go home."

I yelled this time "NATE SHUT UO YOUR NOT LEAVING."

He yelled back "YES I AM".

I then got upset and realized we were both yelling like my dad did.

I started to tear up and whispered "I don't want anyone to get hurt. Nate you don't understand what I'm going through I know what ethan did was fucked up but I need my buba right now. I know you probably wanna kill ethan but he has hurt me enough and I don't want you getting hurt and I want him to forget about me." At this point I was crying really hard.

Nate said "Mimi come here. I'm sorry and I love you." He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

The boys kinda awkwardly stared and I told them the story about everything.

They all hugged me and told me sorry. Then beau asked me "since you don't have anywhere to sleep do you guys wanna sleep at our house. We have beds you Mia, nate, and gray."

I said "its ok we will find a way."

He said "no its not your coming over." He chuckled and I giggled. And said "fineee"

He said "yyayaya" and hugged me.

I got a bag and put clothes in it and all the boys left except for beau he stayed with me and he helped me put clothes for tomorrow. I packed makeup and he said "you know you don't need all that makeup your beautiful without makeup."

I said "I know that's not true but thank you."

He said "I promise you are the prettiest girl I have ever met."

I said "well remember in the real girl eat cake video how jai was a girl?"

He said "yeah"

I said "well he was prettier than me."

He said "bahahhah" I said "you Know its true"

He laughed and said "no its not"

I said "whatever" and rolled my eyes playfully. I grabbed my bad and said "ok we can go back to your house."

He grabbed my bag and said "I'm gonna carry this." I said "no its ok".

He said "no I will carry you too if you don't stop."

I said "ok fine fine."

We walked to their house.

We walked in and daniel said "what took you guys so long did you fuck." I said "shut up BANIEL IS REAL."

Everyone laughed and I giggled and said "YASS WE KNOW ITS TRUE."

beau said "stop."

I giggled and daniel said "no BIA IS REAL." I giggled and blushed. And he said again "omg its true."