ch.32 Ethan¿

Mias POV:

I look over to see jai. I was confused. He seen me looking at him and said "if you want me to leave I will I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

I smiled and said "no your fine you can stay in here." He said "ok" then we both drifted off to sleep.

----morning----

I open my eyes and I see no one next to me. I was confused once again. I shrug it off. I get out if bed and I get dressed. I do my makeup.

Then I walk out to the kitchen to see all the bots trying to make food. I giggle at the sight. They have no clue what they are doing so I say "do you guys need help." Beau screamed "YESS."

I walked over to them and said "ok y'all move out of the way." They all laughed and said ok.

I told them "grab a bunch if fruit out of the fridge." They all did. I cut everything and put it in a bowl.

I then made blueberry pancakes. Then I made everyone's plates. I placed them down in the table and got orange juice and then I called all of the boys out from the living room. They were playing games.

I said "BOYS FOODS READY." Everyone came running in like 5 year olds. I sat next to gray.

We were all eating and talking then my phone rang. I didn't wanna get up so I said "Gray hurry go get it." He answered it without looking at the caller ID.

I looked st him like he was crazy. He immediately hung up. I said "who was it?"he said "just a random number." He looked down. I said "Gray who was it." In a stern voice.

He said "ethan."

I said "ugghhhh what did he say." He said "I don't really know I just heard his voice and hung up." I said "you better be telling me the damn truth." The boys at the table were looking uncomfortable so I smiled and said "gray let's let the boys eat and let's go to a different room." He nodded and followed me.

I pulled him into my bedroom and I said "what did he say." He said "I for real don't know I just heard his voice and sniffles." I groaned and said "fuck can't he just leave me alone. I just got over him."

He said "hey look at me you will be ok." I said "no gray I won't be ok. Like you know and I said I am pregnant with his children and those children are gonna be born soon I'm obviously gonna have to see him on that day. Gray I don't think you understand. I don't know what to do. Sometimes I wish I never met you guys. I feel bad saying that but ethan has brought me a lot of hurt."

I was trying to keep my tears in and he said "look today we are gonna go talk thing out with ethan I don't care if you don't wanna go your going but I'm gonna be by your side the while time and also your gonna tell him whatever you feel is right for the children."

I said "ok."

We walked out and ate. Gray got ready as I put my shoes on. The boys left to go back to their house.

Gray came downstairs and he grabbed my purse and his keys. Then my hand.

We walked to his car and drive to his house. We both walked up and I knocked on the door. Someone opens it and it was Cameron I hugged her and Luke. Then ethan came down the stairs looking down at his phone and said "who's here?"

He then looks up and I see his tear stained face. And it lit up once he seen me.

He went to speak and said ".........

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever he's a small chapter. My phone is fucked up again but thank you guys so much for 1.44k reads LIKE THANK YOU😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 LY GUYS ❤☺☺💕☺💕☺💜☺💞💞💕❤💕❤💜❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💞💞💞💞😘💞😘💞😘💞💞😘💞😘💞